🅐🅢🅤🅣🅞'🅢 🅡🅔🅢🅞🅛🅥🅔

We walked into the clubroom surprised to see our coach back.

"Welcome back coach." Michinari bowed while we looked at him stuck.

"What happened?"

"Apparently, it was all a misunderstanding now, if you could please seat down,we can start our tactics."

" It was all my fault," a person with a mask on said.

"Now, i said it was all a misunderstanding no need to-"

" Coach Zhao asked me to send him a kinky photo,"

"🆆🅷🅰🆃?"

" The Kinky photo was carrying a virus! If only i had not sent that photo..."

o_O??

"What's the meaning of 🅚🅘🅝🅚🅨?"Norika asked confused.

"🆄🅷🅷..."

I looked.at coach and he lay on the ground embarrassed and feeling like the ground could swallow him up.

"You can get a virus from a kinky photo?" Hiura questioned.

"🆄🅷🅷..."

"Our next opponents are none other than  Teikoku Gakuen," Ootani began.

"They had held the national title for the strongest team in Japan,"

"Had?" I asked.

"They recently got defeated by Seishou. It is known that all teams that play against Teikoku end up losing and making no significant progress in the other matches as well."

" It's kind of like they a re cursed..." Norika said.

" I don't believe in curses, besides Seishou is doing just fine if you ask me." I said.

"🆂🅷🅴 🅼🅰🅺🅴🆂 🅰 🅶🅾🅾🅳 🅿🅾🅸🅽🆃"

" The team's strong points are:
1. Emperor penguin no.3
2.The presence of a genius playmaker
3.The coach" Ootani said.

"Oh, so if Yuuto Kidou left their team, they currently do not have a genius playmaker of high experience like him." I said and she nodded.

"Now we will have to practice on how to beat them then," Coach finished and dismissed us.

T̶i̶m̶e̶s̶k̶i̶p̶ t̶o̶ m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ d̶a̶y̶.
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?"

As I was stretching I saw Sakuma and Kazemaru discuss something and I walked up to them.

"Kazemaru,Sakuma!" I called out running towards them.

"ʜᴜʜ?" They chorused.

"Nice to see you too again," i smiled.

"Who are... Akari?!" They chorused again.

"Yeah,you finally noticed,"

"Sorry, ever since your accident-"

" Let's not talk about that please, " I said feeling uncomfortable

" So, who do you think will win? Like the commentator said it will be a clash against two great football minds,"Sakuma asked relieving the awkward atmosphere.