🅐🅛🅛🅨 🅞🅡 🅕🅞🅔

A/N: Hello,,so I realized I forgot to show the 'reporter's ' photo so here it is.

You guys remember him?Vladimir?My cinnamon roll's fake dad?

Anyway let's get own with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐍𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭,𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽?~Thoughts.

I glanced over at my phone,4:00am. Just four hours left,I wanna change cause maybe Anna is right but for now let me get some sleep.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I sneezed and woke up.That is not normal,I mean who sneezes in their sleep? I tried to fall asleep again but then Norika was snoring.

I tried waking her up even turning her on her back to breathe better but I only amplified her snores

*𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬*

I sat down on my desk and began to read,I do miss those tests dad sends me.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
I stretched out of my chair and took a bath before having breakfast and leaving for school,wanting to get some extra practice in.

𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓲,𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮,𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼?𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼,𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴~Thoughts.

I stepped into the clubroom ready to change but saw Nosaka. So that's what people men when they say 'I spoke to soon'.

"Morning Akari," Nosaka greeted like nothing had happened. Ok, you got this girl just smile.

"Morning," I tried to put on a brave face but Nosaka noticed it and held my hands.

"I'm sorry about yesterday,I did it to protect you but I need you to trust me," he said looking into my eyes.

"What do you want?" I said looking away and pulling away my arms.

"Let's wait for the team then," he said and I sat down a bit far from him.

"Why?I still don't get why you--" I asked but got cut off by Goujin's joke.

"...and then he said 'that is why they are called mermen,"he said as he and everyone else entering laughed.

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓳𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽~I think,mentally sighing.

It took some time before everyone else noticed Nosaka.
.
.
.
.
.
" You! Why are you here?" Goujin barked.

"What?Nosaka Yuuma?!" Asuto yelled as Haizaki stepped in covering his ear.

"Asuto...Nosaka!!" He yelled upon seeing him.

"I guess everyone is finally here then so the rumours are true,Haizaki transferred to Raimon," Nosaka said calmly.

"The hell do you want?!" Haizaki barked.

"Are you here to declare war?" Mansaku asked.

"Well,if that's how you interprete it...I actually came here to give you all a gift," he said giving Okuiri a chip.

Huh??I was so confused.

"What's this?" Okuiri asked as confused as I was.

"That is a chip containing all the player data of Outei Tsukinomiya," he replied.

"What kind of a joke is this?" Goujin asked.

"None. I want to play an honest match against worthy opponents like you,it is all the data of our team including detailed descriptions of our biorythms analyzed by the cales of ares,"he exlpained.

" Why are you doing this?"I asked and he turned to me with a hurt look in his eyes or was I tripping,maybe?

"I don't know what the future will be,I don't the right path for the world right now,I don't know whether the scales of ares can change that or not,I hope to get those answers by playing against you," he said before facing the door again.

"Shut up with your sorry act!I don't care,it does not change what happened to Akane!"Haizaki yelled as we all looled at him.

" That will be made evident in the next match. I will be taking my leave then,"he said and got up to leave.

"Yuuma Nosaka,we will beat Outei and stand at the top!"Asuto said as Nosaka simply said 'sure' and left.

I followed after him noticing Anna also wanted to go after him

" Nosaka! Wait," I called out to him,boy he walks fast.

"Hmm?Oh Akari, I didn't expect you to follow me,"

"I want answers. What do you mean you did that to help me?What is in the microchip...?" I asked.

"I can't explain to you now,not yet but trust me,I know what I am doing.Also,there's something else," he said.

"What?"

"I want you not Anna to come see my play,none else only you."

"What do you mean?" I asked but he smiled and left.

I stared at his disappearing shadow for a few seconds before turning to leave as well.

𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽,𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶.~Thoughts.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
"Hey look at this, it's a detailed description of all Outei players just like Nosaka said." Okuiri said showing us the data from the chip.

"Why would he do that though?How can we be sure it is not a trap?" Hiura asked.

"I believe him," I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
"So as you are all aware,captain asked me to substitute him and I want to lead us to the team and fulfill our dream goal,"

"After some deep thought,I want us to train for the match in a place where we feel the most comfortable,free from distractions. We will be headed to...."

"Inakunijima island!" I announced.
.
.
.
.
"🅴🅷🅷🅷??!!"

"Are you feeling island sick or something or do you wanna go see nonna?Mansaku asked

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘,𝕀 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥.𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕪❛‿˂̵✧