Ⓔⓧⓣⓡⓐ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ:I'm what?

Previously:

"Speaking of secrets, why don't you Akari Minawa tell us why you have been lying to us? Or should I call you Akari Takahashi?" Hiura asked turning to Akari looking pissed.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked and all hell broke loose.

"Wait,let me get this straight, you are the famous soccer legend 'Akari Takahashi' and you never told us? Why?" Goujin asked Akari looking even more pissed and everyone else turned against her.

"Takahashi is my middle name but I don't remember being.."

"That's why you had such strong plays in only one match without practice!" Norika yelled.

"I knew there was something fishy about you.." Kozoumaru added.

I looked at Akari who was shocked and looked like she was going to cry..
Oh no.

Beep beep!

It was a message alert coming from her phone, she didn't budge while the others kept on going

"Why? I thought we were friends?" Kyuno asked her disappointed.

"Kyuno we still are," she said looking at him.

Oops,I guess I was wrong about her looking like crying. "Well friends don't keep secrets from one another," Goujin said.

Akari looked like she was about to say something when the door opened revealing more bodyguards

"Akari, you are coming with us," a tall man with dark hair,a fair skin complexion and piercing eyes said.

"Huh? Why?" She asked puzzled.

"I wouldn't be surprised to hear she is also going to jail like coach," I heard Kozoumaru whisper to the team.

"Your dad called for you,it's urgent." He replied and Akari left with them.

Back to Akari's POV

"What's so urgent about my visit?" I asked and they turned to me.

"Nothing,just heard you getting yelled at so we decided to intervene." Damon said.(the one with dark hair and fair skin tone,he's my favourite but that's a secret between you and I )

"I love you guys," I smiled as they drove me home?

I stepped with Damon and Sasuke another fav bodyguard(story for another time) outside and went inside the house to find my dad seated reading a newspaper calmly.

"Dad?" I called out and Damon and the rest left. Oh my, did I do something wrong?

"Oh, welcome my dear. How are you?" He asked

"I'm good,how are you?"I asked

"I'm not ok because there is something that I have to tell you," he said and I felt my body freeze up.

"What is it?"

"Akari you are the legendary player,Akari Takahashi but you were the youngest of the team. You see,2 years ago while you were playing at the top of the world against Spain's Barcelona orb,Clario the captain intentionally aimed at you to get you hurt so that you could forfeit. At the time, you and your team were in danger, when you had recovered I changed your name for your own safety,I'm truly sorry for not telling you before." He explained.

Shut the front door, Hiura was right! I am a liar, I lied to everyone who knew I existed. I wasn't responsive and it alarmed my dad.

"Are you okay? It's understandable if you hate me but I did it to protect cause I could not lose you like your mom," he said something that rocked me.

"What?"

"Years ago while you were still a baby, your mother was in danger from an organisation that turned out to be noiro. I'll tell you more after the tournament,I hope you trust me," he said.

"Dad, I will always trust you. You know why you don't tell me and I get it. Thank you for sharing this with me," I said bowing down

"I do have one question though,"

"What is it?"

"How did I look like 2.years ago?"

Dad smiled." You had the same hair colour but you wore violet blue contacts, you also covered up your arm mark." He said and I unknowingly glanced at my arm then back at him.

I pulled off my left arm sleeve and there it was,the paw like print on my arm and beneath it was the crescent birthmark.

"Well, I won't be covering it up from now on, I guess I have to apologize to my friends then." I smiled and he nodded.

"I need time to think, I want to think about all those memories dad,"

"I can help," I looked at him, how?

"Follow me," he said walking towards the back yard and I saw a football pitch and track pitch as well.

I gasped."I have not been here in ages, I can almost feel myself running -"

" I'll leave you to it," he smiled kissed my forehead and left.

I walked upto the soccer pitch in awe trying to find a soccer ball but no luck, I glanced at a nearby bush and walked up to it.

"What's this doing here?"I asked myself scanning it until I saw a small handle peeking out, that's not right and I turned it and the 'bush opened revealing a cabinet with soccer balls inside,

A memory popped into my head.

"Akari why do you have a bush near the pitch? " Endou asked walking up to me.

"No,it has a secret," I said and opened the door revealing the soccer balls.

"Wow, I won't run into it for sure," Endou grinned.

"Sakka yarouze!" I smiled while we did a first bump

I smiled at the memory, I grabbed a soccer ball and stepped onto the pitch and another memory popped into my head.

"Hey,Akari? Why do you play soccer?" Endou asked me after practising

"I play it because I love how it is so fun, it connects soccer players from all round the world and I feel like it's my comfort zone."

"Aren't you comfortable?" He asked.

"No not like that, it's just that I feel like I can do it freely like it's in my blood,it calms me," I smiled.

"I see. Well then,for me it's because of my grandfather, I want to be like him,"

"Let's play soccer and be the best in the world Akari!"

"Yes, promise?"I asked pulling out my pinky.

"Promise," he said interlocking his pinky with mine.

"Even if it will take time to gain all my memories back,I still am Akari Takahashi! I promised Endou we would be the best in the world, that's what I'll do and help my teammates as well,no matter how much they hate me!" I told myself looking at the sky.

Somewhere in a cell

"Oh hohoho! It is time,"