MEDIA

So for the next five months of lockdown, I thought I would try something different and tell little stories relating to their social media posts. That way, I didn't have to drag quarantine on for too many consecutive chapters but you still catch a glimpse of what their lives were like for that time without me skipping over it either!

I had a lot of fun doing it this way, so I hope you guys like it too!

"What the hell is this?"

Haven laughed as she looked up at me from her book. "What the hell is what?"

I all but stomped right over to her and straddled her waist to shove her baggy T-shirt up her chest so I could see her breasts almost spilling out of her plain black bra. She couldn't stop laughing as she dropped her book and tried desperately to pull her top back down to cover herself, but I wasn't having it.

"Nobody else is supposed to see this but me," I laid down with my head on her chest, using her breasts as a pillow because I knew it would make her laugh and because I used to do it all the time.

"Okay, so you're allowed to have a bunch of half-naked sweaty attractive people grinding on and touching you while you're also half-naked and sweaty, but my cleavage isn't allowed to make it to my own Instagram. Is that what you're saying?"

I smiled and adjusted my head to get more comfortable. "Correct."

"Oh my God, you're so fucking annoying," she laughed as I looked up to show her my teasing smirk.

Just to check it out again, I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram to see that the number of likes has now reached over half a million. Why wouldn't it? She looked so fucking good.

"When was this?" I asked.

"Um...I think it was when I was getting ready for one of the shows overseas when I went to Fashion Week. I wanna say it was Chanel."

"Who took it?"

"The girl who came to do my makeup," she checked the photo out with me. "I thought I looked pretty damn good."

"You look so sexy," I corrected her, watching her smile grow as she raised her book above her head to keep reading. She knew she looked sexy.

With my head on her chest, I started scrolling through the comments to see a lot of girls saying that she was hot. A few of my fans were in there saying that she was looking for attention, but there were an overwhelming amount of male accounts using certain emojis that made me wish she never posted the photo at all.

Yet, at the same time, it wasn't really fair for me to be upset when she never had much to say when I'd do things like the Lights Up video she mentioned, or the Watermelon Sugar video that was meant to come out next month. She was always nothing but supportive even though I knew she could have done without the women in the video with me, or the fans getting to see so much of what she wanted to keep to herself.