Intrusive

They had three triple rooms booked, which left a perfect space for me. Han had already assumed I would be staying in the room with him as I know him the most out of everyone, which I was so glad for. As much as I know StrayKids as a fan.. I didn't know them all personally. It would be a bit weird staying in a room when I don't know them properly yet.

Lee Know had already chose to stay with Han, and he didn't mind me joining on the spare bed, so everyone was luckily happy and comfortable. It helped that I am the same age as him, so we were like friends in an unconventional way.

Changbin and Chans room was the biggest, so we all huddled in there to chill out before calling it a night.

They ordered some food and extra for me to pick at. I stole some of Lee Knows jjajangmyun, Hyunjins kimchi jjigae and even some of I.Ns ramyun and dumplings.

They usually eat ordered in food, but my stomach wasn't so accustomed to the richness of it, so I only ate a little.

I decided to go back to the room, leaving the guys to spend time amongst themselves. As I entered the room I locked the door behind me, I changed into some sleep shorts and a cami vest, and tucked myself into bed, leaving the lamp on.

Not long after I relaxed, I felt my mind betraying me. Thinking about Chan, how he looked at me today, what he said to me earlier.. 'Don't deny your body what it wants..' 

Ugh, Chan.. if only you knew. I just couldn't stop acting like a complete melt every time he looked at me though.

🥵⬇

I travel my hand down my shorts. I hesitate for a moment, wondering if this was really appropriate, but after all.. I was just doing what Chan said..

I lightly touch my clit, rubbing in circular motions until I felt myself getting wet. Paired with my lewd thoughts, this was only going to end one way.

I fidget in bed, imagining Chan having his way with me, and I can feel myself nearing an orgasm..

Until I was interrupted by a light tap on the door.

Fuck.

I spring out of bed, and run to the door.

I unlock it slowly and open it.

"Hi."

"Chan? What are you doing? Is everything alright?" I quiz, shocked to see him in front of me, ignoring how horny I felt.

"Can I come in?" He asks, barging into the room anyway. Why did he even ask?

"Were you asleep?" He asks again, sitting himself down on the bed.

I lock the door again and rush over to the bed.

"Uhh.. No.." I awkwardly chuckle. Praying I didn't look how I felt.

"Were you thinking of me?" He coaxed.. Looking straight into my glazed eyes. 

Fuck Chan, don't do this to me.

"W..What do you mean?" I stutter. Heart now in my mouth.

He stands up from the bed, inches from me, and takes my hands.

He pulls me towards him while he sits back down, encouraging me to straddle his lap.

I accept, seating myself on his lap. I could feel his bulge through his jogging bottoms. I had no underwear on and my sleep shorts were fairly thin, so it didn't act as much of a barrier between us.

He studies my face. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Looking down to my lips and biting his own. He twitches his cock under me and I feel it through the material. I let out a gasp and he rolls his hips in response.