내 사랑

Incoming video call: Chan

What the fuck is that buzzing?

Is someone ringing me?

I reach for my phone and squint my eyes as the brightness flashes in my face.

Chan?

I click to answer it.

"Morning Princess." He smiles through the phone.

"Oh, hi baby. Are you okay?" I croak in response.

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm fine. 

..Did I wake you?" His smile dropped slightly, now worried.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I didn't need the lay in." I teased while pulling myself out of bed and drawing the curtains back. It's still a little dark out.

I check the time and it's 7:15.

"Channie, why are you calling so early? I was thinking it would be like 9am, not seven!" I playfully whine back at him and he grimaces.

"Sorry, I just didn't sleep well at all last night. I wanted to hear your voice." 

"Okay, I forgive you." I playfully smirk, then blew a kiss into the phone. He caught it with his hand, then putting it to his mouth.

"Can I ..Come see you tomorrow?" He asks hesitantly.

"Oh, of course. I'm not doing anything these next few days anyway. Other than gaming with Hannie.. and prep for assignments.."

Chan stares back smiling while I waffle on.

"..What?" I quirk my brow, suspicious of his stare.

"Nothing, I just wish I could kiss you right now." He confesses.

"Well, you'll have to just give me more tomorrow to make up for it, okay?" I flirt, and he bites his lip in return.

"I'll let my love get on with her day now..." He announces in a sigh, with his first words surprising him more than they did me.