After Party

The show finished and a staff member kindly guided me out of the general audience exit, after I showed him a pass card that Han sorted out for me

I then made my way to their dressing room.

My heart was pounding. The show was absolutely incredible and I couldn't wait to tell them all how proud I was of them.

I made my way through the staff doors and opened up into a huge room, with mirrored walls, makeup desks and two large sofas.

I sat down, eagerly awaiting their arrival.

It was dead silent. 

All I could hear was my heart thudding through my ears.

I suddenly heard the door go, only to be greeted by Chan, walking in while taking off his mic pack.

He was multitasking, so didn't spot me straight away. To avoid startling him, I stood up to catch his attention.

"Hi, Chan, sorry, I let myself in here-"

"-Y/N!" He cuts me off and runs straight to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I accepted his embrace.

I deliberately distanced myself this week, in the hope my heart wouldn't hurt as much as it did before, but it was pointless. I felt the same heaviness as before.

He was shaking as well.

I think I surprised him just a little bit.

"I tried to look for you." Chan mumbled into my neck.

"I was definitely there. You were incredible. I'm so proud." I whispered, and I felt him squeeze me tighter.

"I do need to breathe though Channie." I let out a stifled chuckle as air escaped my lungs as soon as he released.

"Oh, sorry Princess." He muttered, pulling away from me.

He had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't message or anything this week. I'm sure you know why." I smiled weakly to him, and he nodded back.

"I get it. Don't worry.

The others are taking their time, but they'll be so happy to see you." He smiled warmly at me.

"You look incredible, could easily pass as another member of Stray Kids with that outfit." He teased, checking me out.

"I have literally just realised. That's so weird.." I stood holding out my skirt to study the plaid pattern. How did I get it so similar?

"I like this, too.." He whispers, then hooking his finger around the ring of my choker and pulling me towards him with it.

I let out a gasp as his unexpected intensity took my breath away.