Interpretation

"I have the song about 80% ready

"I have the song about 80% ready. I just wanted your help with some things. Here, have a listen." Han pushes my shoulders, forcing me to sit on his bed, then hands me some headphones.

He starts playing the song.

I look at him as the first verse plays, and hold my hand up to pause it.

"We don't fight that much, do we?" I question, conscious of everything that's gone on lately.

"It's mainly for dramatic effect in the song. 

You have disagreements. But not as much as it maybe leads on.." He explains.

He resumes the song.

I hold my hand up again to pause and he rolls his eyes.

"Loveless conversation?"

"Hyung, are you going to dissect every lyric?" Han moans.

"Sorry, I know. Dramatic effect."

"When I said this is about you and Y/N, I meant more so as inspiration. If I wrote everything then it wouldn't be as entertaining. This is a relationship that is volatile and has deep issues. The two need to chill out, basically, as the issues are either getting worse, or are being ignored, but for some reason they stay together. They get on with it. Like a knife cutting water..it doesn't change its shape. Things bounce back. Whether that's a good thing or not is based on the interpretation of the listener.

You.. I mean, they.. Might not be the right fit for each other, but starting again might work, or not. It's messy, but so are most relationships. You.. They.. just need to chill out and let it work itself out." Han sighs in frustration after going into detail.

I guess it's nothing I've not already known, but it's hard to hear it from someone I care about. Especially because he doesn't even know what happened yesterday, but it fits in. Like we are predictable.

"Hm.. Okay. I wont stop it anymore. Please play it." I smile apologetically, and continue listening to the song.

"..The chorus.." I start, then sucking a bit of air through my teeth.

"..Needs work. I know. That's why I pulled you in here. I need your help." He smiled back batting his eyelashes as if that will convince me. 

"Of course. 

Going off the melody and chord progression, you could change it up slightly and add a bit of repetition, having the chorus in two parts that bounce off each other.

Yeah we gonna break break break together..

ThenDon't worry about me me me now.." I suggest, and Hans face lights up.