Well Wishing

I kept zoning out at practice

Todays been just been one of those blurry days. I know I can't keep living like this, but if I spend everyday thinking of Y/N, then I don't care. 

It didn't help that the song we are doing with ITZY is a fucking love song as well. Why did we have to choose that? There's no way I'd be able to sing the lyrics live. I'll just end up breaking down.

After practice we made our way back.

"Are you alright Hyung?" Han asks quietly as he sees me sitting alone in the kitchen.

I look at him and suck air through my teeth. "Not really, Hannie." I sigh.

"Oh, is it because of obvious reasons?" He grimaces at me.

I nod.

"I haven't heard from her at all this week. I just want to know she is okay." I let out deflated.

"She's fine Hyung. I've been speaking to her everyday. She is asking about you, but wants to distance herself so the goodbye isn't too hard. But y'know Hyung, it's not like it's goodbye forever. Don't be so dramatic. You can still talk to her. You could even write her letters if you wanted to be really romantic. She has mentioned to me before that she likes romantic gestures like that. I have her new address already as well." Han beamed, and it clicked something in me. 

Why have I been so dramatic? Yes, she'll be in another country, and postal delivery from another country takes longer than domestic, but I think it would be a nice way to keep in touch. There wont be the pressure to keep up, because it's not so immediate. I can make it personal, send photos and pressed flowers.. Hyunjin could even paint something for her. We could all do something, so it's like a care package each month.

"You're amazing Hannie. Thank you for suggesting that." I smiled, instantly feeling better about everything. 

"I'm her best friend for a reason, did you not think I've already thought about that, Hyung." He smirked at me, and I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

📅

---------------------------------------------

🍑Chat

Princess: Good luck tonight. I will be cheering the loudest.

---------------------------------------------

I smiled looking at my phone and Bin noticed.

"What are you smiling for?" He teased me for my wide grin I wore.

"Check your phone." I smirked at him and he shot me an excited but panicked look.

As he looked at the message, I could see how much of an effect her words had on him. 

He held his phone to his chest. "She doesn't realise how much that means to us does she?" Bin exhaled. 

"Are you going to reply to her?" He then quizzed.

"Saying what? I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable." I frowned.

"Stop overthinking. Just say thank you." He swatted me with his hand. 

I really am overthinking this.

---------------------------------------------

Me: Thank you Princess. I will look out for you then😉

---------------------------------------------

We made our way to the venue early for the last minute sound check, then all ordered food before the show.

"Just make sure we all enjoy ourselves, alright?" I announced just before we tucked into food.

The members all cheered, and then wasted no time in fuelling for the show.

We got ready in our smart suits, as there were a few more artists performing before us, we got to sit in a separate audience section for idols to enjoy the show ourselves.

We took a selfie for our Instagram just as we left the dressing room.

On our way to the seating area, we were instructed to get some photos for the media as well

We waved at Stays that cheered for us from the main audience, and then made our way to our table

The show started and as any big show, there was a lot of parading for the TV. I spotted our fan cams almost straight away, so I told everyone to be on their best behaviour. No doubt they will do what they always do, which is not listen to me, but the sentiment was there.

There was an incredible SM mash up stage with SuperM and Girls on Top, which was completely unexpected. It really shows why they are part of the big four.

We also saw a LE SSERAFIM and Enyphen stage, a New Jeans and TXT stage and a Seventeen and Fromis_9 stage. HYBE has so many subsidiaries that their mix up stages have endless variations.

Our boys ATEEZ were doing a stage with Xikers which would be nothing short of explosive.

I kept wondering if Y/N was having a good time. 

Han said he sorted a good seat for her, so hopefully I can see her when we perform.

We got the nod to start preparing for our segment, so quietly and as un-disruptively as possible, we made our way to get ready.

We were doing our song with ITZY first, so dressed in cosy winter outfits. 

We were all buzzing while we waited for the green light to get into position on stage.