Hana, Dul, Set.. Ka?

We stumbled into the dorm, and the vibe flipped almost like a switch

🥵⬇️

Chan gripped my arm and pulled me close to him, locking lips aggressively. I felt myself needy for his touch, and he took advantage of that, slamming me against the wall while he had a tight fistful of my hair.

He pulled my legs up to wrap around him, and walked with me down the hall.

Changbin opened his door, and Chan wasted no time entering the room, then slamming me onto the bed. 

I looked up to Chan and Bin, who were both removing their clothes in front of me.

Fuck, I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Changbin took hold of one of my legs, undoing my shoes buckle, then slipping it off to free my foot. He slowly unravelled my sock to expose my bare foot.

I watched as he massaged into the arch and then lightly tickled around the base of my foot, smirking as he witnessed my reaction to the tickle. Has someone got a fetish?

He repeated his actions on my other leg, and then lowered himself to his knees.

He ran his fingers down my thighs, watching me jolt as he teased the sensitivity.

His fingers gripped the straps of my thong, then dragging them off me, exposing my now naked center.

I felt his warm breath on me, then slowly he inserted two fingers inside me, pumping in and out, watching me carefully as he hooked around to feel for my g-spot.

He flittered his tongue onto my clit, and as my back arched and my breath left me, he switched out his fingers for his mouth.

I let out a breathless moan at his actions, feeling his tongue explore me purposefully. 

"..Bin.." I uttered, squeezing a handful of his hair while he ate me out.

While I chased the high that Changbins tongue was bringing me to, Chan had positioned himself at my shoulders.

I got an eyeful of Chans cock and balls as he leant over for me to suck him, 69 style.

I took hold of him and pumped slowly while mouthing him. He twitched while I teased his sensitive area below his balls, and at the right moment, he then angled himself so his cock slid straight down my throat.

While he rocked into my mouth, the two took turns with their tongues and fingers, building my arousal.

I felt a wet finger tease into my ass and I let out a muffled gasp. 

I assumed it was Changbin, and while I felt a fast hand rubbing over my clit to make me squirt, and another into my soaking hole, an intrusive finger entered my tight ass, pumping fast to stimulate my usually neglected spot,

Chan pulled his hips up to allow a breath, and while I tried to use my hands to please him, my body fought it, twisting under their grasp, feeling myself near an insane orgasm.