Jeju

We got a taxi to the airport.

I'm not too fussed with flying, and Hans used to it after all their overseas schedules they deal with.

Travelling just the two of us was nice as well. I could tell he was relaxed and we had a good chance to catch up.

 I could tell he was relaxed and we had a good chance to catch up

As we buckled up in the plane, Han leant on my shoulder.

"How are things?" He mumbles, taking my hand to look at the small creases in my palm.

"Uh.. Honestly? Fucking confusing." I quietly whined.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and looked back at me with a frown.

"What are they doing to you?" He huffed.

"Pulling my strings." I rolled my eyes.

"You need to look out for yourself, Y/N." He moaned back, telling me off.

"I am trying, but I keep getting sucked into an emotional shitstorm. Chan doesn't know what he wants. One minute we are a thing, then he's acting like we are going through a divorce.. And now I'm fucking Bin.." I blurted out, looking wide-eyed at Han for my word vomit.

Hans mouth was agape.

"What the fuck?" He quizzed in disbelief.

"I knew something was going on but I didn't think you'd actually do.. 'THAT' already?! Chan knows this as well?!" He scrambled for words.

"I know it's fucked, but this is me looking out for myself.. Chan seems to not mind the cuckold.." I snorted, trying to find the funny side of it.

"Well, Changbin would look after you. Not saying you should ditch Chan, but Bin is a bit more.. self aware." Han shrugged.

A bit of food for thought. Thanks Hannie.

I let out a sigh and rested my head on his shoulder, and Han pulled up his headphones for the rest of the journey.

As we arrived, I snapped a photo of the welcome sign, as the statues had cute little tangerine hats and bags.. Han had a facemask on but that didn't stop him posing candidly for a photo as well.

 Han had a facemask on but that didn't stop him posing candidly for a photo as well