Mind games

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I shouted at her and she just stared back at me, frozen

I grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bed, then forcefully pushing her into the shower room.

She was like a ragdoll.

I wasn't trying to deliberately man handle her, but all I see is red. I can't control myself when I'm this angry.

I held the door shut and waited outside until I could hear some movement.

She took her time.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

I can't blame her for saying his name, as she sees him a lot, and we all have a thing together, but in casual conversation..  NOT while I've just fucked her brains out.

When I heard her move I let go of the handle. I don't know what made me think she would try open it. She was clearly in shock.

I pulled on some shorts and a hoody and swung my bedroom door open.

I need some air.

Changbin was stood at the doorway of the kitchen looking at me.

He fucking heard.

As I went past him to put my shoes on, he moved to grab me, but I shoved him away.

"Hyung! It's your own fucking fault!" He growled, pinning me against the wall by my clothes.

"Get the fuck off me!" I hissed back. I was not wanting this to turn into a fight, and neither was Bin. The best thing right now is to take myself out of this situation.

He aggressively shoved me away and walked off back into the kitchen.

I put my trainers on and walked out.

No way did I just fucking say that.

No way.

It just slipped out.

I wasn't even thinking of Changbin.

I wasn't thinking about anything, other than how good it felt.

Fuck.