Blossom I

Revised 31.01.24
--------------------------

I felt my legs tremble at his words.

I tiptoed around the idea of entertaining certain kinks.

Choking, teasing, wrist and ankle restraints and sensory play were all well received.. literally.. But pain kinks were still a bit.. Scary.

I couldn't lie to myself, it turned me on so much. But it definitely feels like a fight between pain and pleasure. My body can't quite create the synergy that I wish it could.

Seeing Chan like this, though, in all honesty scared me.

I couldn't help but feel he held himself back before. As his words this time had cut deeper into me. He had a darkness in his eyes.

I've discovered he has a give-and-take mentality when it comes to sex, too.

He has given me what I want, and now it's his turn.

The adrenaline made my hands clammy while I waited for his next move.

There was movement and I peaked over my shoulder, and Chan was stood there unravelling some rope. Red rope. Oh shit.

"..What's.. That for?" I nervously uttered.

"You'll see." Chan smirked.

He climbed on the bed and straddled himself over me. He made sure not to sit his weight completely on me, but there was a heaviness in the air that made up for it.

He gently pulled my wrists behind my back and wrapped the rope around each wrist.

"Are you nervous?" He questions patronisingly. Tickling the palm of my hand, where the sweat was pooling into.

I let out a stifled giggle. Not helping, Chan.

He continued to intertwine the rope. These weren't just half-arsed shoe lace tieing knots.. These were intricate shibari knots. Ensuring I was restrained, but had some movement still to not cut any blood supply. Chan knew what he was doing, and fuck, it was so hot.

My wrists were bound and then a length of maybe a foot of rope joined them together.

Chan then stood up and I could hear rattling of chains above me.

I glanced up to see him clipping something to his ceiling light. No way has he got the pendant chain reinforced?! Fuck, he just keeps surprising me.

He clips the rope to the chain and then walks himself off the bed. He held the length of the rope and then slowly pulled it down, raising me up to suspend me upright, but so I am resting on my knees. He clips the excess rope to the bed and then pings the rope to test it is secure enough, but has some slack.

"Are your arms okay like this?" He asked with no emotion.

I turned to him to respond.

"Yes, Chan." My voice asserted.

This was a new kind of vulnerability.

My ankles were restrained to the base of the bed, and my wrists to the cieling.

I wasn't being strung up like some macrame wall decor to be admired.

I was being positioned with intent.

Secure so I couldn't escape, so Chan could do whatever he wanted with me.

I was at his mercy, and by how he started things tonight, he was not going to go easy on me.

I was a mixture of excited and nervous, but I knew Chan would make me feel plenty more emotions than those.

"Fuck, you look amazing like that." Chan purred as he climbed onto the bed so he was facing me.