Wake up call

I was startled awake by a strong figure, shaking my shoulders aggressively

As my eyes adjusted, I realised it was Bin.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" He spat at me, seething with anger.

"What? What are you talking about?" I quiz, with my body still in sleep mode, not quite awake enough to free myself from his anger fuelled grasp.

"You fucking hurt her!" He hissed with no sign of him calming down.

"What? I didn't hurt her?" I tried to stay calm but my defensive rage was building.

"You fucking did. She is bruised. From YOUR hand! How dare you fucking hurt her!"

As the words left his mouth, I racked my brains to think of when this might have happened.

Just as I was about to respond, Y/N burst into the room.

My body woke up at this point and I pushed Bin off me, creating some space between us.

I looked over to her.

She was just wearing a t-shirt, and my eyes instantly gravitated to the distinctive bruise on the middle of her upper arm.

My heart sank.

"Did I do that?" I faltered, asking Y/N directly.

She looked awkwardly back at me.

"I know you didn't mean it." She reassured, but it didn't matter. The damage is already done.

"Bin, I didn't do it on purpose." I argued, trying to fight my case.

"I don't give a fuck. You know how much stronger you are.. You can't be so careless and heavy handed.

But I swear to god, if you ever hurt her again, you will fucking regret it." He growled back at me. His eyes were dark and the Bin I knew was not in there.

"Bin you know I would never hurt her-"

"-But you fucking did. I mean it Chan. You will regret it." He cuts me off.

"Maybe this whole thing was just a mistake. I should have never got you involved with her. If she never said your fucking name then we wouldn't be having this conversation." I got my back up. I'm not having him act like hero all the fucking time.

"Are you actually serious right now? This isn't about her saying my name, just get over yourself for fucks sake. This is about you not giving a shit about her ever since you laid eyes on her. You fucking took her for granted and used her. When you were done with her you wanted to just discard her like a used tissue. If it weren't for me stepping in then she wouldn't be here at all.

Do you even value her enough to care about that? You say you do. But deep down I don't think that's the case. You still don't know what you want and you are happy to drag her down while you think about it." He stood his ground and not only defended himself, but he defended Y/N.