Changes

What's that?

What's that?

Oh, my phone is ringing. 

I lean over to the bedside table and squint my eyes at the flashing screen.

Incoming call:

02-2225-8100
(Maybe: JYP Entertainment)

Oh?

I carefully climb out of bed, hoping not to disturb Chan. I grab a t-shirt off the floor and I make my way to the kitchen before answering.

"Hello?" I hesitate.

"Hello. My name is Kim Jung Ho. I'm calling from the Education and Training department at JYP Entertainment. Is this Y/N?" A heavily accented voice speaks in English.

"Oh, yes, this is Y/N." I confirm to them. This must be what Chan mentioned before.

"Great. I am pleased to confirm we can fit you in on the Korean Language course, commencing on Thursdays and Fridays from 4pm to 9pm. You will be given all the course modules on your first day tomorrow, but it is covering the same that your previous course did."

"Oh wow, thank you so much!" I excitedly respond back. This is unbelievable.

"If you have any questions, please call us any time, but I will send you a text to this phone number with the details for tomorrow."

"Thank you, I will do." My face was hurting I was smiling so much. I can't wait to tell Chan and Han.

"Thank you, Y/N. See you tomorrow." He ends the call.

I jump excitedly and wiggle from side to side.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning.." A croaky voice mumbles from the doorway.

I look towards the door and see Han smirking, rubbing his eyes.

"Hannie!! I have good news!" I run at him taking his hands.

"What's happened?!" He matches my giddiness without knowing the context.

"I have my course confirmed! It's starting tomorrow! Running every Thursday and Friday!" I sing back to him, bouncing around like a child.

"Ah, no way! What times?" He responds almost with disappointment in his voice.

"Uh.. 4pm to 9pm..

Oh." I stop moving.

"Am I gonna be able to see you practice at all?" The realisation hits me. Of course it lands on their practice. That's just my luck.

"It's okay. We usually practice till 10 or 10 thirty. You'll catch us at the back end.." He says slightly happier.

"I'm so glad it's been sorted out for you. You won't ever have to go through that again." He asserts. Hannie has turned into a pretty protective friend now. I'm so lucky.