Friday Night

I walked in and sat down on the bed.

I was so nervous for what he was going to say.

He collared Changbin as he walked by, pulling him into the room as well. Bin stayed standing with his arms folded. He didn't look worried at all, almost like he expected this to happen.

Chan sighed, then crouched down and rested his hand on my knee.

"What's happened to us?" Chan quietly asks, tapping my leg lightly.

I stare back at Chan, unsure how to word my response.

"When Changbin made you come, were you thinking about me?" He questions again, but his tone was condescending.

"Of course I-" I start, but Chan raises his hand to silence me.

"I've seen you get shy around him. Do you fancy him?" He adds again. Why was he interrogating me?

"Chan.." I frown, then looking up at Changbin. He kept a straight face, staring back at me.

"What are you trying to do? You've been avoiding me and getting pissy with me.. Now after finding out Changbin did something YOU should have thought to do, you're suddenly back to being possessive?" I ranted, standing up from the bed. I needed to get that off my chest.

"You're right. I care a lot about you.. But I don't know what to do with that feeling. I panicked and got distant." He spilled, letting out a long sigh after acknowledging how he has been. He then stood up straight and looked over to Changbin.

"I wont get in the way if you want to entertain something with Changbin.. But I don't want to lose you completely." He mumbles.

"This feels like dejavu, Chan.." I moan back.

"If you want to! I never said you have to!" He whines back in defense. Changbin smiled to himself, knowing how desperate Chan is sounding.

"I want you." I pouted back. Why could he not just settle for having me? Why did there always have to be something else, too?

"Just.. Give Changbin a chance." Chan mumbles.

I sighed and looked at Bin. He was clearly getting annoyed.

"Chan, I do not need you to vouch for me. Y/N is a grown woman.  You'd think you were a novice with women.. What the fuck has happened to you?" Changbin argues.

He spoke so quickly.. I had no idea what he said. But his body language spoke a lot for him.

I let out another sigh. I hate arguments, they are so fucking draining.

Changbin then turned to speak to me directly.

"Y/N.. If you want to fuck, I will fuck you. 

How ever you want me to please you.. I will do it.

There is no pressure, just pleasure.

It is all your choice, but you deserve to be happy." He added, and even with his strong accent dominating his words, they still made me weak at the knees.

Hearing him speak so confidently.. It got me thinking.

"Y/N?" Chan whispered, breaking my train of thought.

I looked up to him, and I think he could sense my decision has been made.

"You don't want to lose me completely?" I repeat his words for his confirmation.

"That's the last thing I want." He admits.

I walk slowly up to him, and I wrap my hands around his shoulders gently.