Welcoming

Well, that was a mental first week

Everyone is so incredibly friendly, and there's so much support for new comers.

Alex has definitely filled the void here with having someone I can rely on, but he could never replace my Hannie. He has a piece of my heart forever.

Now with it being Saturday, I can think of only one thing I want to do.

Call my Hannie.

I hope he answers. We only spoke on my first day of work, and he never mentioned what he was up to this weekend.

I click his contact..

"BESTIE!! I've missed you so much!" Han pouts through the video call.

"Oh Hannie, I've missed you as well." I whine back at him, matching his expression.

"Are you in bed still?" He queries.

"Yeah, it's only 10am. I've not long woken up." I giggle at him, pulling my quilt over half my face.

"Ah, of course. We are ordering some dinner soon." He then mentions, no longer pouting like a baby at me.

I pull myself out of bed and throw on Chans hoody, then walk to my kitchen.

"Do I get an apartment tour?!" Han then squeaks at me, and I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, but of course. But there's not much to see. It's so tiny." I grimace as I get a cup out and start making my coffee.

"So, this is the kitchen.. And when you turn around.. BAM. You're in my bedroom. It's a studio flat. Literally just this room, then a shower and toilet behind that door." I point, and Hans face looks so confused.

"You.. have a kitchen in your bedroom?" He quizzes, not quite understanding the concept of the British studio apartment, as usually in Korea there is more of a separation, with use of an elevated area for the kitchen, making use of vertical space rather than cramming it all on one level in a square room.

"It's not as bad as it looks. How are things with you anyway?" 

"Oh y'know. Same old. We have a week off over Christmas, then back to our schedules. We have a comeback to prepare for." Han beams, then bites his lip like he said something he shouldn't have.