Chapter 1

I REALLY wanted to get this started up and all! I don't know how it'll turn out...maybe a little after story? Or maybe a completely new little...adventure (???) with Sammy Hughes! I don't even know if I spelled her name right...xD It's been so long! I'm pretty confident this may get the same amount of reads as Lost in a frozen World(Vampire Knight Fan Ficiton) since it's related to it in the least...yeahhhh.

Enjoy the story!!! This is from Sammy's P.O.V (point of View)....and now I am left to wonder if it was from her POV the whole series...damn it .-.

(Is it bad that when i was about to start typing this story, I wondered, "Crap, did I kill Kaname in the first book???" .-. I have NOTHING against him, I just have NO CLUE if I killed anyone.)

PICTURE: It was one of the 2 pictures I was deciding to use as a cover. There was a smaller one...but it was blurry.

~~~###~~~

Sammy's POV

Going back to the reality I was missing out on because I was in my own little world in my mind, I looked over to where Zero stood in the kitchen, gazing at him from my seat at the dining room table. He looked over to me, the ladle in his hand shimmering with the soups liquid and few contents. Zero noticed me staring at him and he grinned slightly, waving the ladle in hello, going back to the vegetable soup he was preparing for himself. After carefully cutting a large round tomato in half and cooking for a good twenty minutes, Zero looked satisfied when he turned off the stove's burner, pouring all of the soup into one bowl and walking over to the dining room table where I sat. He took his seat, watching me carefully.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Zero looked cautious, ready for the answer he wanted but I shook my head. Zero's hunched shoulders slumped down. He looked to his food, taking the spoon that lay on the table and digging in as I simply looked around the room. Being that I was technically a hot zombie and all, eating wasn't necessary but possible, although most of the contents were just thrown up after. Throwing my newly dyed pitch black hair over my shoulder, I laughed silently to myself at how much Zero and I probably contrasted. Zero, with his pale skin, white hair and a good inch or two on me. Me, Sammy Hughes, with my natural yet dyed black hair and tan skin. We certainly didn't look like a pair or lovers.

After everything that went down in Cross Academy, Zero and I decided to leave, mostly to hide the fact that I'm the walking dead. Speaking of which, The Walking Dead is an amazing zombie show on TV right now. It's strange and horrific at times though. Anyway, Zero and I rented a place in another town far from Cross Academy, although I admit, rent was getting hard to pay with a job that paid not a lot of cash. We need those big bucks right now, but between school and job, we don't have many homely moments.

Zero finished his food, staring into the bowl intently as thought remembering something, but he shook his head slightly before he stood, placing the bowl into the small dish washer we had. Coming back over to where I was, Zero leaned over, his hands on my knees as he leaned in for a kiss. I let him and kissed him back, happy to even have a spark of happiness at this time. This time was a rare one, a day where neither of us had school or work, meaning on the weekend. It was a Saturday to be exact, not that it really mattered what day it was. Zero leaned back, pressing his forehead against mine and giving me an awkward smile.

"Another thing you don't need anymore. Air." Zero shook his head, chuckling slightly as he stood straight again, reaching out his hand to help me up. I took it, pulling him back down so that his face was close to mine again. He gave a sound of surprise but pulled on me, bringing me onto my feet. I smiled at him, our little game of screwing around with each other about to start when the phone rang. I heard Zero groan as I went to answer it, glad to hear the voice in the speaker.