Chapter 6

Sorry for the late update, I don't know how long this chapter will be. I really have a lot to do (such as a story I need to finish for next week and I barely have the opening 50 pages done!) as well as events (such as keeping score for games and volleyball. I have a tournament coming up).

So thank you for waiting, I'll be happy to continue on this story :'D

This will be EXTREMELY SHORT.

PICTURE: Zero Kiryu

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC7rVqAhrtA (WATCH if you know FMA!!!)

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

Zero. Was. Pissed.

He ignored me for about two whole hours before he actually looked me in the eye. Then he didn't talk to me for another straight hour. Finally, the guilt building up in my heart, my frustration pented up to the limit, I stood up, my arms flailing at Zero as I tried to keep my voice low. If I spoke normally, I would have been screeching, the neighbors in the apartment building complaining yet again to the land owners.

"Zero! What did I do?!" Finally, Zero sighed ands faced me, glaring me in the eyes before turning away once more.

"You know I didn't want to meet your mother."

"So?! Is that what all this is about?" I mean sure. I did hunt Zero down, scare the shit right out of him, flew with him in my arms while we were invisible and then through him inside my kitchen window, but seriously?! What was his problem? Zero narrowed his eyes at me, letting his anger bottle up inside him. I knew Zero well enough that he would let it out eventually, but suddenly his eyes widened in shock. He clawed at his throat as his tattoo glowed brightly. My eyes widened in surprise as Zero's eyes flared to life in blood red. He eyed me hungrily, but simply looked away in distaste; I was offended obviously, but then I realized why he wasn't interested in me at the moment. Zero didn't smell or see the blood pulse through me, so he shooed me off as though i meant nothing to him. Standing as he swayed side to side, Zero sulked towards the door, breathing heavy as he collapsed on the floor. He didn't even have the strength to open the door! I picked up Zero from the floor, letting him put all his weight against me. He calmed down, but his eyes stayed the same. I closed my eyes, realizing the only thing I could do.

"It's about time we visit the HeadMaster."

~~

My car shortened the length between the school and us. Zero laid in the backseat, slowly coming back to himself but it wasn't working out too well. Not to mention the fact that now he could smell blood strongly, along with the scent of vampires. His arms spasmed lightly, twitching and waving around slightly as Zero curled up into a ball on the cushioned seat. As I pulled up as close to the door as I could, I listened to the sound of the bell of Cross Academy. It signaled the end of classes and I cursed. Some of the students may recognize us...that wouldn't matter either way. Getting out of the car and helping Zero up, wrapping an arm around his waist as his left arm hung over my shoulder, I walked towards the closest hall. Since it was basically a roof being held by pillars, facing a garden and another building, the hallway wasn't an actual hallway. It would be easy for anyone to see us. I watched closely as Zero covered his eyes with his hair and continued; if anyone could see his red eyes, it would be bad. His coat covered the majority of his tattoo, his hand covering up the rest of it. Zero gasped for air and we gained awkward looks from other people. Suddenly, a gasp erupted in the crowd, a few people running away from us but one person stayed there.

It was Yuki's old friend. She stood there, looking at us as if she knew what was going on before either Zero or I could say anything. Slowly, she smiled and nodded, motioning for us to follow, which we did. Leading us away to the HeadMaster's office, she simply walked on, not even bothering to talk to us as she left the door the Kaine Cross's room open. I dragged Zero in as he heavily breathed. Kaine sat normally on his desk chair until he noticed us, from which he changed to crossing his legs and pulling them close to his body. His look was surprise.

"Zero! Samantha Hughes! Noce to see you two again!" Kaine didn't seem to car that I was ('cough cough') DEAD. He attempted a hug towards me and Zero, but we both moved out of the way before he could tackle us to the ground in apparent affection. Kaine got up, fake tears staining his face. "Sammy! Zero! Why is my handsome child and his girlfriend so rude! Yuki is truly an angel." Zero frowned, but I saw the flash of pain that crossed in his eyes. Ignoring the weary look I gave him, Zero looked over to Kaine and asked,

"So...Blood Tablets?" Kaine stopped his acting and got serious (for once), and I couldn't help but feel a little awkward in the tension between them. Kaine Cross smiled evilly, basically glaring Zero down with the weird look.

"No...I have something else in mind."

~~~###~~~

Sorry for the wait! I think I'll be going between my two stories from now on...probably not  XD. If you wanna see what's been holding me up, look on youtube for AbyssalAnimeOtaku! I have an AMV and two other videos up right now...and it takes longer then it seems. PLUS, I have homework and it's my birthday coming up...I have no clue how busy I'll be.

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote if you wanna know what Kaine Cross is planning 0-0