Chapter 2

So I just realized that at the beginning of Lost in a Frozen World, I spelled Sammy's last name as Hughs, not Hughes...oh well :l Hope you're liking what's happening in Vampire Knight right now! For those hardcore Vampire Knight fans out there, I'm pretty sure you at least have a HINT of whats going on in the story....or at least what happened at the last chapter. (By hardcore I mean you watched the anime all up to the 'end so far ((Vampire Knight Destiny is apparently the third season if they have one :'D)) plus at least read parts of the manga...)

Anyways, hope you all enjoy reading!~~~I think I'll do a split...screen? Split time? I don't know what you would call it. OH. And you all know how most of Vampire Knight's soundtrack involves violins, creepy stuff and such? I found this song (actually I'm listening to it) and thought it was kinda like the soundtrack.

((I admit I don't remember Sammy's eye color...HOPE FOR THE BEST *thumbs up*))

PICTURE: Sammy I guess

MUSIC: Ib theme (Orchestral) ((I love this song...creepy me...)

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

"I'm just out for a walk."

"The hell you are!" I dashed after Zero, who was simply walking along the streets of the town we lived in. Ignoring the odd looks we were getting, I chased after Zsro, who merged with a crowd to lose me. Groaning, I shouted his name repeatedly, shoving my way through the growing crowd of idiots who thought they were supirior to a teenager like me. They retorted, some tried to purposely stand in my way as I tried to look above everyone. God, every person here was like a giant compared to me, even the females!

"Zero!" Dodging a mountain of a man, finally leaving the crowd, noticing that there was no sign of Zero. I checked my phone and cursed, seeing that I only had an hour left to find Zero, take him back home and welcome our guests. Where the hell was he?!

~~2 hours earlier~~

I got the phone call at noon, more then a little surprised to hear Yuki actually speaking to us. Zero completely ingnored our conversation, which I was glad he did, because what Yuki had told was something I would have to keep a secret from Zero for as long as I could. When we were done discussing the topic, I hung up the phone, plopping down onto the sofa, stretching my legs as Zero walked into the room, a bottle of soda in his hands. He looked at me, his eyes questioning but his face as solid as stone as he sat on the arm of the sofa, not wanting to disturb my bubble of peace. Drinking deeply of the bubbling black-brown liquid, Zero's eyes soon found mine.

"What'd you talk about?" Zero, having already guessed who had called, went straight to the point.

"Nothing much really." Trying to avoid Zero's gaze, I checked my watch, the black leather pulled tightly around my wrist. Only ten minutes had passed since I'd talked to yuki. If I let it slip now about the plan, Zero would hate me.

Well actually, he would hate me when he found out either ways. Not my problem.

"Sammy..." Zero dragged out my voice, turning fully to me this time, his eyes narrowing as he tried to see through me. My heart wavered (even though it technically wasn't beating) for a split second before I shook my head, trying to keep the lie going.

"We really didn't talk about anything big Zero."

"You were whispering to each other. What were you whispering about?" Zero, as serious as he always was, stood up and stood his ground right beside my head, leaning forward to get into my personal space. Now I was getting nervous. I sat up, my back straight as I looked Zero in the eyes defiantly. Damn, my boyfriend know how to get what he wanted with me.