Chapter 9

Sorry, it's been awhile since I uploaded! Again, I had school projects and anime, cadets and seeling tickets on things, etc! I hope to write and put up this chapter quick! (Plus...PewDiePie has re-entered my daily life...)

VIDEO- (FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AMV)

PHOTO- Zero (If any of you have watched FullMetal alchemist...you'll get it :3)

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

Zero came out of the bathroom, his bangs put up in a cowlick from sleep in a weird position. I burst out laughing, unable to control my laughter because Zero just looked so...funny? No, stupid is more like it. He glared at my, fully aware as to why I was laughing as he crossed his arms, shifting his weight from foot to foot. He looked like he was going to rage.

"I can't get it to go down." He muttered, eye twitching with annoyance. I calmed down, wiping a stray tear from my eye. Zero entered the kitchen, coming over to where I sat at the kitchen table. I held out a plate for Zero; it held bacon and eggs, two pieces of golden toast to the side. Zero accepted, gladly taking the plate and setting it down. Tapping the table with my finger, I looked over Zero and prepared myself.

"Uhm, Zero?" Zero looked up from his plate, taking a huge piece of the egg and chomping down on it. He raised his eyebrow, and I understood to go on. "Me and my friend want to go to see a movie...is that alright for today?" Zero nodded, taking the glass of juice he earlier had poured for himself. He took a long drink before bowing his head down to his plate. Zero looked at my under his thick eyelashes.

"Is it that Jessika friend of your's?" I unconciously twidled my thumbs, knowing the answer that Zero would give. I blurted,

"I'm going with Yuki." Zero stopped everything he was doing; his hand went still, he stopped chewing, if anything else his heartbeat probably stopped as well. Slowly, he lifted his head, looking at me with a tired gaze. blue-black circles under his eyes made him look even more exhausted. He sighed loudly, shaking his head as it dropped back down. He chomped on a piece of bacon and picked up the empty plate, bringing it to the sink and rising it off with the tap water before setting it down. His hands gribbed the counter's side as he rested his gaze on the bottom of the sink.

"Why Yuki of all people?" Zero questioned, not peeling his eyes away from the sink. I looked to the floor. I suddenly felt guilty.

"W-well...we bopth wanted to go see the same movie awhile ago when it came out, and it did just a few days ago. We were going to go see it in the theaters-"

"Do you trust her that much?" Zero asked. His voice seemed to waver, but I didn't say anything. Instead I nodded, somehow Zero knowing I did. Was he watching me or were we just that much in sync? Or did he just know my answer already? Vampire or not, Yuki was still my friend. That just makes us a pair of freaks together, hanging out. Zero muttered something under his breath before scratching the back of his neck, turning back to me.

"If you really trust her, go ahead. I don't care." I stared dumbfoundedly, surprised that Zero was allowing me to go with Yuki. Squaling, I tackled Zero in a hug, happy that he was allowing me to see Yuki. A noise of surprise was my reply to my actions as Zero tripped but stood his ground near the sink. I kissed him on the cheek, so proud he was allowing me my freedom. After a moment, Zero chuckled. "Don't need to be so fierce Sammy!" I had wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, rubbed his head with my knuckles so it would hurt. He grabbed my hands, kissing my forehead quickly before pulling up his sleeves.

"You have work now, don't you?"

"Yeah." Zero grabbed his coat from the coat hanger, pulling it on in a breeze. He glanced back at me before opening the door. "Just be careful ok? Who knows what kind of people hang around that woman anymore..." I laughed, flewing my arm and touching my imaginary muscles. How I wish I had upper body strength.

"It's all good Zero! I don't have blood flowing through me, remember?" Zero stoped in the door way, nodded and slammed the door behind him. he seemed to give off this 'fuck you' aura, so he would probably be sent home early from work. I fist pumped in the air.

Hang on Yuki, here I come!

~~

We met up in fromt of the theater. This movie was going to be awesome! Yuki waved me over and we bought our tickets in. The food area was overflowing with people, but we didn't need any; Yuki was a vampire, she didn't need to have anything much besides blood, which she had snuck in her purse, hiding it in a water bottle. I didn't need food, I was Sammy Hughes, the 'dead' girl. How ironic, we were going to see the movie 'Warm Bodies'.

~~~###~~~

I have never watched the movie Warm Bodies, so I'm just going to leave it at that, although I do know the plot and everything....I can't say anything for sure.

I have ACR today (Annual Cadet Rewview) and my birthday was recently, thus the reason I was late on this, so sorry!

 ~MrsZeroKiryu