Chapter 8

What's this? MrsZeroKiryu is updating TWICE in one day for once?! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyways...I have some spare time, so I'll write another chapter, maybe a small one, I don't know how much time I'll have, so i'll end it when that time is up!

VIDEO: My fave voice actor, Vic Mignogna, who voices Zero, is at an anime convention I believe and he's trying to talk in line with Zero...to be honest, I was going to put the english version of Zero's theme up, but it was slow, didn't seem to fit Zero...etc.

~MrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

It was quiet that night. No birds chirped, the streets were silent as were the people next door. It was unusual, but then again, so was our whole day. I shivered in thought of someone actually knowing what I was. Well...anyone that I myself didn't know. I didn't recognize the name, but Zero seemed to know him well enough. He locked himself up in our room, leaving me to sleep on the couch. Come on Zero, be a man and switch with me!

"Zero, you alright?" Unconsciously, I had approached the bedroom door, almost leaning against it as I murmured the question. Zero didn't make a sound on the other side of the door, but I could sense him there. He was also almost against the door, and it pleased me to know that he was at least approachable right now. There was a soft thump, so I guessed that Zero had rested against the door completely now. I took my chances; I yanked on the door to open it, which it did. Zero didn't even make a sound as he fell on the floor, hitting his back hard on the carpeted floor. Zero frowned, rolling his shoulders as he tried to stand, but I kept him down by shoving his shoulders. I knew the moment he got up that I would lose him to his thoughts again.

"...what." Zero said, emotionless enough that it sounded like a statement. I looked at Zero; I was caught off guard by the hint of sadness that traced his eyes. I flattened my hands on the floor at his sides, suddenly serious, not to mention on my hands and knees.

"Why are you so down? Was it what happened earlier?" Zero froze, so my suspicions rose. He was still bothered by the message this Ichiru sent. Zero tried to stand up, but I leaned more over him, almost making him lay on the floor now. "Tell me Zero!" Forcefully, Zero ripped my hands off from the floor and tugged me aside. Surprised that Zero lead me into his room and threw me on the bed, I watched as Zero stared at the wall for awhile. Finally, he thumped his forehead once against the wall, softly, before turning back to me, a hand over his eyes as he tilted his head back as if he was staring at the ceiling.

"I know Ichiru...and what he did was...was..." Zero growled, his sentence unfinished as he dropped his gaze to the floor. His shoulders slumped when he finally decided to look me in the eyes. Sorrow built up inside of his gaze, as it did in me. Just seeing Zero so defenseless made me feel defenseless...and pissed. Whoever had done this to him must have been terrible. Maybe Ichiru was his ex-girlfriend! Le gasp....oh hell no.

"I'm so sorry Zero!" I hugged Zero, giving him a passionate kiss on the cheek before burying my face in his neck. What Zero had to go through was terrible! Who would have ever guessed that his ex could be so cruel! Zero slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my hair, but I felt as though it wasn't what he wanted. I pulled him over to the bed and pulled him down with me, so his head was laying on my chest. He still held me in the embrace as he tilted his head left. Basically, my mountains- ahem, I mean my boobs -were in his face, but he didn't seem to be concentrated on them...although his gaze did turn weird every once and awhile. Zero stayed silent as I stroked his hair, and eventually his arms went limp beneath me, although I wasn't sure if it was because he was tired or his arms were numb. My thoughts tumbled around in my mind as Zero slowly let all his weight press against me. The soft snoring from him was quite cute, but I was trying to sort my thoughts, so it was a small distraction. Just before I could get all my thoughts together, I felt myself too drifting off into slumber.

So who was this Ichiru? It'd be good if I knew. She sounds like a bitch, Ichi-chan. I wonder if she would be pissed if I called her that...

Before I could finish the thought, my mind went blank and I found myself walking off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~###~~~

I don't have time to write anymore TT^TT

I got to go! Here's a small add onto the last chapter!