Chapter 17

This chapter is dedicated to mangaloving since it is her birthday on the 16th (which turned out to be today)! I don't know how long or well this chapter will be because I am tired and I'm kinda loopy from the tiredness. Yeah. Plus I am using a frech computer so if there is any accents or mistakes with punctuation it is because I cannot get the fucking key right. ANYWAYS

Hope you enjoy!

MrsZeroKiryu

---###---

Sammy's POV

Throughout my life, I have been in some pretty awkward situations, like when Zero walked in on me changing, when my mom shouted 'I love you!' in public, and so on. I am proud (in a sense) to announce that this is the most awkward situation I have ever been in in my entire life thus far. Not only did I not know half the people, but I was curious as to what all our connections were, since I myself didn't have a clue. Zero and Ichiru had already left the house to go talk privately god knows where, Kaine Cross just kept jumping around, asking to play games or get hugs from his cute little Yuki. She'd just smile and reply no.

The woman beside me, the one with white hair, with tears in her eyes, remained silent, the only reason i found this whole situation the worst one I've been in. The Kuran's didn't speak either.

Kaine hopped over to me, clasping me hands in his as he bounced with glee.

"I see you're human again Sammy! What happened? What happened?" He giggled, twirling away before I could answer a leaving the room. Kaname Kuran touched a finger to his lip.

"The Headmaster is correct, I can smell your blood easily, hear the pulse of your heart loud, unlike before." His smile turned cold as he looked at me. "Were you toying with us?"

"W-what? No I wasn't, I have no clue how I'd do that." I frowned, turning to gaze at the wall as if it held interest. "It's hard to explain, even I don't understand it. Why don't we just leave it at the fact that Ichiru helped out."

Yuki gasped, whispering, "Ichiru helped you?" She seemed surprised; I thought Ichiru was nice, but no one else seemed to comply.

"I knew that boy was up to something..." The lady beside me muttered, her face screwed up in sorrow. I patted her knee and she flinched, recoiling into the couch we sat on. So much for sympathy. We sat there in silence.

"So, how about a group introduction!" Grinning, I stood up and waved. Yuki was the only one to smile and wave back. "Hello, my name is-"

"Samantha Hughes." Mystery woman answered for me, interrupting me mid sentence.

"Yes, my name's Samantha Hughes, you can call me Sammy! I'm seventeen now, and I'm with Zero." I took my seat back next to mystery woman, who didn't say a word. Yuki, being polite as she is, stood up and introduced herself as Kaname's sister. Whoa. Incest. She took her seat as Kaname rose, taking his turn. That surprised me, but I was glad he was at least trying to be interactive. He smirked.

"I am Kaname Kuran, and Yuki is family,and soon to be wife." -Yuki smiled sweetly, lost in her own thoughts about marriage. How far does this weird relationship go with these two..?- "I am here for one and one purpose only. To kill the Pureblood Shizuka Hioh." The name crashed onto meas Kaname returned to the seat he shared with Yuki. Shizka Hioh? The Shizuka Hioh?

The woman beside me frowned, displeased with the statement Kaname made.

"I am Shizuka Hioh. I see that there are some...relationship problems within our little group here today. Let me make myself clear-" Shizuka disappeared from my side, only to appear inches away from Kaname's, her eyes glowing a furious red. "-I am the one who shall kill Kaname Kuran."Yuki and I looked at each other feeling tension in the air. She grabbed Kaname's arm and pulled him back, worry carving into her face as I pulled back Shizuka. She hissed at me, narrowing her eyes. She calmed almost instantly, a cruel smile plastering her face as she stared at me, the insect before her.