Chapter 16

I don't know if he or she will read this sequel to Lost in a Frozen World, but I'm dedicating this chapter to bitch1on3fire because she/he made my day simply by looking at the username and for the vote she/he happily gave me :'D

*looks for an amv for vampire knight* XDDD the only thing I see is a picture of kaname looking pissed at Yuki and the caption saying 'Get another boyfriend' XDD And now, I will most likely post the AMV's of one youtuber who did quite a few AMV's (personally I find them awesome and all)

AMV: Let it burn (It does say ZERO x KANAME but what they mean is that they're both in the AMV)

~mrsZeroKiryu

~~~###~~~

Trying to escape wasn't working since I do have a super powerful, magical girlfriend who is trying to talk and is pissed off at me. She sat on my stomach, more like on my crotch as she looked at me angrily, seeming to be happy somehow at the same time. I could feel my heightened instincts going mad again as she pressed her finger gently on my lip. I knew my eyes were glowing along with my tattoo as I averted my eyes, screwing them shut and turning my head to the side. Sammy gave a growl and grabbed my chin, forcing my mouth open and shoving her finger basically down my throat. Her thoughts were, About time, Zero can drink my blood now! He won't have to go killing people for theirs! The only thing I could think of was,

Body, gag reflex, you have other plans.

I ripped away from her, twisting my body awkwardly as I hung my head over the side of the bed and threw up on the floor.

Sammy's POV

Zero twisted beneath me, turning his head to throw up all over the floor. At first, I thought he did so because my blood was disgusting. Then I thought a little more into it, and realized I might have put my finger in the back of his throat and caused him to puke. Zero continued for a second, coughing and spitting on the floor as if it wasn't dirty enough, but I understood as to why he had to. Zero shook his head really quick, making a weird noise as he turned back to me. His gaze was red, piercing through me, seeing through me and right back into me.

"What...do you think..." Zero didn't get to finish before he got into a coughing fit. I sighed, trying not to press all my weight on him. "What happened to you?" He said instead, looking me up and down. I smiled, shakily taking his hand and placed it over my now-beating heart. Zero's eyes widened again, this time a hint of fear clashing with happiness in his eyes.

"I'm alive Zero. Can't you be any more happier?"

"Of course I'm happy." He stated firmly, his gaze hardening. His eyes drifted to where his hand lay over my heart. He whispered, "I really am, it's just...how?" This is where the going gets tough. A grin plastered to my face as I tried my best to sound excited when really it only brought bad memories.

"Remember that servant? That Ichiru guy that I found out about? He gave me some gooey medicine, told me to take it three times a day at the same time every day! I've been using it ever since we left that place and-"

"You're taking what?" Zero cut me off. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"It's this kind of medicine, all gooey and weird looking."

"And you're taking it from him?" Zero sounded pissed. Oh damn, he'll have to get my blood another day. I climbed off of him and sat cross-legged on the bed beside him.

"Well, yeah. He already knew about our situations and he just wanted to help! That's all!" I knew I sounded fake, I now question all of this now too. What the hell was that stuff anyway? All I knew about it was that Ichiru had given it to me and that the disgusting taste dulled after a few days or taking it.

"Where is it?" Zero stopped my thoughts on place. I got up from my position and walked out to the bathroom, opening the little cubby that we kept empty for medication, such as Zero's newly found Blood tablets. We'll have to stock back up on those- oh, never mind! That's right, my blood is now availible, I wish Zero would be a bit more happy about it though. How many times have I said that now? I grabbed the little bottle or goo-slash-liquid, rushing over to Zero and placing it in his waiting hand, He opened the bottle without hesitation, took a look, sniffed the fowl odor and scowled. "No doubt, it's their blood. They set this up."

"What do you mean? Who's 'they'?" I questioned. Ichiru and who? Was it even Ichiru? I was drinking blood the whole time mixed with something else...no wonder it tasted funny.

"Kuran and that woman. Shizuka Hiou." Zero didn't say any more. He stood, throwing on his coat and escaping through the front door. I gaped at him, throwing on some clothes before running out after him. As I made it onto the paved parking lot of the apartment grounds, my eyes caught Zero's, who was already hailing down a taxi. I dashed to reach him in time. Just as he entered the taxi, I had flung myself over the car, opening the opposite car door and dropping myself inside the vehicle. Zero looked at me as if I was crazy, which, in case you haven't noticed, I pretty much am.

"You could have just sat in the front seat." Zero muttered, sighing and giving the man directions to Kaine Cross's secret home in the town. I smirled, leaning back in the seat and stretching.

"Zero, dramatic entrances are everything."

~~

We arrived finally at our destination, but I guess the party was already waiting for us. We entered the house, kicking down the door (nearly) as we raged within the walls. We entered the living room, only to find the Kuran's, Ichiru, Yuki's mother, and Kaine. No one I didn't recognize. So who exactly was this Shizuka Hiou?

"Zero, we've been expecting you!" Kaine blurted, jumping up and rushing to Zero for a bear hug, which he dodged as Kaine went ramming into the wall behind us. A giggled left Yuki, but she quickly covered her mouth. The air was tense, and I knew shit was about to go down. I could feel it in my bones. My heart clenched with fear. I was beginning to feel the same fear and wonder as Zero did. I swallowed. What did Ichiru do to me?

"Hello Zero." Ichiru smiled, looking at Zero. Zero returned it with a glare, trying his best not to lash out.

"Hello brother." My ears perked up. This was new. Ichiru scowled at the use of 'brother' standing up and leveling his eyes with Zero. They began to have a staring contest as Zero clenched his fists, holding back the urge to beat the shit out of his sibling. "I've been waiting for this day."

Ichiru smirked, crossing his arms as he did so. "And so have I, vampire." Zero growled, his fangs protruding from his lips as his eyes narrowed sharply, glaring at Ichiru with the intent to kill. All I could think was 'oh no he didnt!' .

This wasn't going to end well. Sigh.

---###---

excuse me everyone for not uploading in awhile! I've been on vacation, I'll be gone for about 2 r three more weeks as well. Don't expect anything soon unless I suddenly have computer access (i cannot write on my ipod .-.)

And sorry for any errors. I'm typing on a Frech Laptop and all soooo xD