Ch.2- Where's our room

Third person POV

Valerie slowly trailed behind Charlie as he lead them to the upstairs attic. "Me and the guys repainted it for ya and cleared it out. I got you a small bathroom installed, nothin too fancy just a toilet and a shower. So if ya gotta go wash your hands in the bathtub got it?"

Val nodded as they came to a door that led to the attic stairs. Val was silently thanking whoever that it wasn't a ladder.

"Holy shit, you guys have been working in here." Val praises as she looks around her and Danny's new room.

"Yea, uuh Sam and  Jared brought the furniture in and Paul helped set everything into place

"Yea, uuh Sam and Jared brought the furniture in and Paul helped set everything into place." Val snorted, "I thought you said you helped?" He looked at her in mock offense. "I provided the flat screen" he lifted his arms in a way that said "what else was I supposed to do?"

Val shook her head in amusement getting ready to who back at him.

Valerie was soon cut off by Danny crying. She rushed over to him to find that he was fine, problem just hungry. She ushered Charlie out so she could feed him and told Charlie to say thanks to his friends. Charlie told her he'd call her down around dinner, and hopefully by then Bella would be up.

Time skip*

Dinner time arrived quickly and her and Danny made their way down the steps to see the table set with spaghetti on the table. "Hello family." Val greeted before placing Danny in his highchair she had sent over a week ago.

Bella had apparently chosen to eat her dinner in her room, because she was no where to be found.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some carrots out for Danny. I grabbed his baby blender from a box on the counter and cleaned it out. After plugging it up I blended them and added some breast milk to the mixture before walking to Charlie and Danny to feed him.

Me, Charlie, and a now full and sleeping Danny hung out in the living room for hours. I got Charlie up on all the non supernatural things in my life before heading up to bed. Completely oblivious to what was happening in the woods across town

Time skip*

Third person POV

Paul was walking on air or running rather. He ignored Sam and Jared as ember replayed the moment in his head on a loop.

Had Paul been paying attention he would've seen the tree 

Ow fuck! Shut up Jared! He couldn't be bothered to hit Jared he was far too happy to do any of that

"I don't understand why you're acting like this man?" Jared had been trying to understand why his friend was acting like this girl hung the moon,stars, and planets. "You don't get it man, it's like she's the sun and I'm just a rock. Jared hugged in confusion "you're a rock?" Paul growled at him "Ugh this is too complicated to explain okay? You gotta experience it."

Even in wolf form Jared found a way to roll his eyes. "Yea like I'd ever act like that"

Both Sam and Paul looked at silently plotting for whenever Jared did imprint cause he would be the worst out of all of them.

I combined two chapters sorry it'll be wonky for I while I'll fix it tho I promise.