Ch. 23 -New Worlds and New wolves

Valerie's POV

"...who are you?"

She looked at me sadly. She spoke but I couldn't understand any words she tried to say. It's like she was speaking under water.

I felt myself be yanked as I woke up with a start. Paul was pacing behind Emelda who had her arms crossed.

"About time, someone is dramatic. I thought I told you to come back to my store no later than moon rise?" I shrugged sheepishly as I tried to lift myself up. I groaned as sharp pain shot up my limbs.

I looked down and my arms were completely bark. I screamed a scream that could rival Lydia's. Emelda looked up at the sky in exhaustion. "Will you stop that?" Paul coughed to try and cover up his laugh, he failed making me flip him off.

"It is normal, all young Dryads go through it at least once, good news is you never have to again." I smiled sarcastically, "wonderful! Now what's Happening to me?"

She smiled and told me to stop fighting it and let my power consume me. But as someone who's been keeping all of the their power locked down for fear of hurting someone I was nervous. I looked to Paul who gave me a firm nod to just listen to her.

I took a deep breath as the wind picked up and the trees danced through my influence. I let go of everything for once and I finally felt free. The stream became wild splashing everywhere.

Paul rushed to get our forgotten food and his blanket

I could hear the crunching of what sounding like branches but I pushed it out and lifted my self up.

The trees parted to make way for the moon to shine down on me. And I opened my eyes as Emelda looked into my deep Amber eyes she gasped.

Paul looked at me like I was the most beautiful creature, although if I looked anything like Emelda I knew that wasn't true at all.

I looked down at my vine covered torso in bewilderment.

"Now this is a new level of freaky" Paul spoke from the back snapping a couple pictures before Wmelda turned to him with stink eye.

"You wolf boy, shoo. This does not concern you." She made a shooing motion with her arms. His eyes widened momentarily. He went to protest. "Do not play dumb with me boy, go back to your home, I'll keep her safe."

He looked like he had wanted to protest some more. But I nodded at him softly. It was probably stupid to trust an old lady I just met. But I don't think Emelda wanted to hurt me.

Paul came up to me again and kissed me once more, this time it was slow and tender. Causing Emelda to clear her throat. "You can make babies later, now shoo!" This time she clapped at him and pointed in the directdirection of Emily's.

Paul rolled his eyes and pecked my lips again before grabbing the picnic stuff and heading to Emily's. " stupid supernatural...ruining everything..." he kicked a tree before he had walked to far for me to see him.

Emelda looked at me quickly now, her gaze was intense. "You, are more valuable than you know."
I furrowed my brows. "You see our kind are servants of nature, similar to that of witches." My eyes widened again.

"Some are blessed with other gifts, like myself" I looked at her intrigued. "What gifts?" She smirked at me. "All in due time, wood spirit."

She walked the opposite direction that we came, elegance following her. "Come, we don't have much time."

I frowned and went to follow her, finding it much stranger to walk. I picture this is how pinnoccio felt. My limbs were heavy as I slowly trudged behind her. We walked deeper into the dense wood passing by trees and animals alike.

We had finally arrived at an arch in a tree and surrounding it was a circle of mushrooms. I looked at her in slight fear. I grabbed her arm firmly. "Wait!" She turned to me with her eyebrow raised, "yes?"

I looked between her and the archway, "relax, we are going to a safe place."

I released her slowly and continued to follow her blindly. As we walked through the archway, nothing seemed to change.

That was until I seen a mountain man walk over us. And by mountain man I mean a man, made of mountains. I stayed there with my mouth hung wide open as Emelda laughed at my amazement.

She waved her arms out wide.

"welcome to ᚾᛖᚹ ᚹᛟᛟᛞ ᛚᛁᚠᛖ....!"

Paul POV

Listen I'm not a desperate guy, but Valerie getting me all worked up like that to leave had me pissed off. I knew it wasn't her fault and I don't blame her at all. But that doesn't make me any happier.

She also followed that old lady, I know she trusts her but what if she does something to her?

I stoped walking at that thought, I turned back around debating if I should just go back for her before I heard a snap.

I week ago when Jake first shifted the bitch Bella told her dad there was HUGE wolves roaming around. He called a hunting party, luckily Harry warned us to stay out of the woods.

But a new wolf wouldn't know that. I heard a whimper followed by silver fur. I sighed and walked towards him.

He got up quickly and growled at me, I put my hands up to let him know I'm gonna help but he wasn't having it.

"Hey man, cool it okay. I'm gonna help you." He growled at me again before pouncing on me. I shifted on instinct to fight back.

"What the hell is your problem dude."

"You are, Lawhore!"

"Wait. Leah? Oh my god!"

She tackled me again shouting at me in her head. Usually I would pin them down and wait for Sam to arrive. But with the hunters in the woods. I'll need to get her to shift back right now.

"LEAH! Calm down now!"

That just pissed her off more, usually works when Sam does it. I do the next thing I think of. I ran her into the tree.

I shifted back quickly and went behind a tree to grab some clothes that had been stashed there.

She falls with a sickening crack and she slowly shifts back into human form. She hold her know bloody head as she looks at me in complete disgust.

"What the hell did you freaks do to me!?"

I sighed and looked up, "never a peaceful day in this town."

Leah crossed her arms to cover her body and takes the shirt I hand her quickly. Pulling it over herself angrily.

"Follow me."

She looks at me hard, "where?"

I look at her with pity "...Emily's..."

She scoffs, "....great...."

A/N

Okay so I changed Leah and Seth shifting together. Seth will shift soon and Harry will live cause it does nothing to my story.

Within the next 3 chapters the cullens should be arriving. I'll be rewatching the movies so I can get a look at their characters again.

So far Jacob's Imprint would be played by Maia  Mitchell dw you all still have time to vote. And even if the fc isn't picked for this character I guarantee I'll use it for another character.

Like Sadie sink with Seth or Bailey Bass with Liam or Stiles or something

So far im thinking of how I can make stiles a tvd vampire. Specifically a siphoned, but the thing is if he was a siphoned wouldn't he know? Idk I'm working it out.

Also would yall read a tvd or teen wolf fic if I made one

Yes

No