Chapter 6 - The Great Battle of Ejei

November 12, 1956/1626

Fortress city of Ejei, Principality of Qua-Toyne

The city/fortress of Ejei, known for being impenetrable, has changed a lot after 10 months of modernization, with field cannons mounted on the fortress walls, bunkers with machine guns and also has AA turrets in some points.

Although it functions as a fortress and city, the city's citizens were evacuated for 3 days.

Now, the city/fortress is a fully militarized base.

2 days after the Battle of the Westfore Sea, the Lourians mobilized more than 1 million soldiers, conscripts and new ones, the majority are young men seeking glory, fame and riches.

The Lourians also mobilized their new musketeer and artillery cannon regiments, leaving only a musketeer regiment and a cannon battalion in their capital.

The newly mobilized Lourian troops forced the Qua-Toynians to mobilize their newly formed 1st Armored Division and 1st Armored Infantry Division to Ejei.

However, these divisions were followed by the Union Expeditionary Forces, which arrived at Ejei, bringing a larger army.

Located in Ejei Castle, Major General Nhou 'The Hussar', commander-in-chief of the Ejei Forces, in his elegant black hussar uniform with silver trim and the famous silver skull and crossbones on his hat, was resting on his desk.

He is now sitting in his chair with his hand on his forehead.

Nhou: "What kind of madman sends young men into battle? .....Oh yes.....dictators."

At the moment, he is facing some problem with Lourian mobilizing his reserves, but that's the problem, they have no reserves.

Literally, the ENTIRE Lourian army is on its way to the eastern front.

He frequently receives reports from neighboring areas about Lourian cavalries wreaking havoc in the small towns and villages, fortunately, civilians have been evacuated since the start of the war.

The Lourian cavalries made such annoying movements for the Qua-Toynians that they began attacking them with their MGs.

While Nhou was still thinking, three knocks came from the door, and the door opened, revealing Nhou's aide.

Nhou's aide: "Sir, over 10,000 Union soldiers have arrived, along with their armored infantry and tank divisions."

Nhou: "Understood, do we still have places for them?"

Nhou's aide: "No. But luckily, we still have empty fields north of our base. We're setting up camps for them."

Nhou: "Good, good. And the supplies."

Nhou's aide: "It will arrive in a few hours. Furthermore, a Union Marshal is here."

Nhou: "A Marshal?"

Until now, Union forces at Ejei have been commanded by commanders, colonels, majors, and captains.

Nhou was kind of surprised that there would be a Marshal here.

Nhou: "Let him in"

His advisor nodded and left to bring the said Marshal.

A 50-year-old fox Faunus, in an elegant gray uniform with several decorations and the rank of Marshal, he stood over 1.90 meters tall.

Nhou's aide: "General, this is Marshal Erik Mackensen von Rommel."

Erik: "Good afternoon, General, Erik Mackensen von Rommer of the Union Expeditionary Forces, but everyone knows me as 'The Wicked Fox'."