Chapter 17 - New World Crusade

February 15, 1957/1627

Topan South Sea, Topan Kingdom

Over the South Sea of Topan was the ACU Expeditionary Fleet, better known as the "Crusade Fleet", which sailed the seas transporting soldiers to Topan for war against the demons.

The news about the Demon Lord reached the Union Council, and as predicted, the news reached the ears of the religious leaders of the American Continent.

The religious world quickly took the matter seriously, especially religions that despised demons.

Religious leaders then declared the 1st New World Crusade to eliminate the evils.

Without any hesitation, the entire population of the American Continent fully supported the war effort against the demons.

The ACU Expeditionary Fleet consisted of 6 battleships, 6 battle cruisers, 6 aircraft carriers, 6 helicopter carriers, 12 heavy cruisers, 12 light cruisers, 20 destroyers and more than 15 troop and equipment transport ships.

The majority of the troops are mostly Christians, who volunteered in the effort to exterminate the demons once and for all.

Qua-Toyne and Quilia sent some of their soldiers.

Although Quilia is a desert country, this does not prevent Quilia's troops from facing cold temperatures from the north.

On board the flagship, the ACS Pedro Alvares Cabral Aircraft Carrier, a meeting was taking place with the leaders of the squadrons, platoons and companies.

MacGyver: "Alright, ladies and gentlemen! My name is David MacGyver, Chief of Staff of the FRNA Army Headquarters, and I will be your Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces. You may all call me Commander MacGyver or Marshal MacGyver. Next to me is General Kenny Kowalski."

Kowalski: "Good morning."

MacGyver: "He will be our advisor on the Winter War."

Soon, MacGyver pulled out a checklist and began his explanation.

MacGyver: "Alright! As our forces are made up of multiple platoons and companies from different armed forces, you all need to come together to succeed in this operation. All of you here will receive commands from your own squad, platoon, and company leaders."

MacGyver then began writing down the names on the board and showing them to the people inside the room.

======================================

Operation: Crusade

Company I: Nicolas Holland Madson

-1st Infantry Platoon: Roland Atcson

-2nd Support Platoon: Alfred Rainners

Company II: Josef Clawson

-1st Infantry Platoon: Miller Michalinsk

-2nd Mechanized Infantry Platoon: Abraham Belinski

Company III: Ismael de Souza

-1st Infantry Platoon: Tariq Perkins

-2nd Infantry Platoon: Hassan Harran

Scout Company VI: Roberto da Costa e Silva

-1st Infantry Platoon: Jonathan Winter