Chapter 7 - The Fall

November 14, 1956/1626

City of Gim, Territory occupied by Lourian

After a day, Adem received news yesterday of the defeat of the invading forces and their annihilation.

Adem: "WHAT?!!! HOW DID THESE INFERIOR PEASANTS DESTROY OUR BEST FORCES?!!!"

He was outraged, after the defeat at Gim, he cannot afford any more ridiculous defeats in this war.

The entire tent fell silent and many of the officers present to confront Adem were frightened.

Officer #13: "W-We don't know, sir. B-But, one of the surviving spies said that the Qua-Toynians wield Mu firearms..."

And now, Adem's patience is broken.

Adem: "....WHAT?!?!?!!! HOW CAN THOSE FILTHY DEMI-HUMAN PEASANTS OBTAIN SUCH MU WEAPONS?!!!"

Officer #13: W-not us, sir."

Adem: "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!! IF MU REALLY WAS HELPING THEM! WE FOUND THEIR SHIPS A LONG TIME AGO!!!"

At this moment, cold sweats appeared on all the officers in the tent, as well as the loud breathing of an indignant Adem.

Adem pounded the table in front of him and swore he would defeat the Qua-Toynians and their allies until they were reduced to nothing.

Adem: "Wait, Qua-Toyne. This isn't over yet..."

The fact is that.

He was already defeated, long before the war even started.

============================

November 14, 1956/1626

Ejei Town, Principality of Qua-Toyne

Erik: "...just like that, and exactly like the Germans did when they invaded and conquered France."

Back in the Ejei Castle war room, the discussion about the new plans has come to a head.

The Union council and the governments of Qua-Toyne and Quilia have agreed to a full-scale, all-front invasion campaign, which involves invading Lourian in all directions all the way to the Lourian capital.

It's basically like the Blitzkrieg tactic during the invasion of France.

The tactic consists of:

First – have large columns of tanks attacking.

Second – the tanks would be supported by the air force.

Third – the infantry would come from behind and finish off what was left of the army.

It was a very bold plan, but they were facing a much more primitive enemy who would not give up so easily, it made the tactic more reliable.

Nhou: "The Quilians will invade the southern part of Lourian to protect all the threats that southern Lourian has. Few Quilian forces arrived hours earlier as an addition to us."

Despite the nation being surrounded by high mountain ranges, Quilia still played an important role.

The Quilians Mountain Rangers are one of the elites that Quilia has, as they were trained in the south of the Union, more specifically, in the Andes mountain range, these mountaineers caused a lot of damage in the southern provinces of Lourian, close to the border.

His role also involved distracting the vassal armies in southern Lourian from the Quilia-Lourian borders.

While Qua-Toyne dealt with all of Lourian's attacks, Quilia would invade Lourian first from the south.