Chapter 8 - The Western Empire

November 25, 1956/1626

Washington DC, Federal Republic of North America

It's been more than a week since the end of the 7 Day War.

It's fall in the North Union and spring in the South Union, and Christmas is approaching.

People are preparing for Christmas and many foreign tourists from the new world, from Qua-Toyne and Quilia, are in the Union to enjoy the wonders of Christmas on the continent, from North to South.

As the people prepare, the President of the Federal Republic of North America is sitting in the Oval Office at the White House.

The current president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, is sitting in his presidential chair.

He is thinking about recent events, the transfer of the continent to a new world, the conferences, the alliances and the war.

The First and Second Havana Conferences are two conferences held in Havana, Cuba.

The First Conference was to deal with the continent due to transfer to this new world.

The Second Conference was the conference that led to the formation of an economic, commercial and military alliance with two nations of this new world, Qua-toyne and Quilia.

At this moment, Eisenhower is reading a book by Qua-Toyne titled "The Tales of the Emissaries of the Sacred Continent", written by a Qua-Toynian archmage who is also an expert in history.

He found something very interesting, the story is based on a legend widely known throughout the world, in this case, the new world.

He read the book to kill boredom and enjoy his free time at the White House.

However, his free time was interrupted with three knocks on the Oval Office door.

Eisenhower: "Come in."

The door then opened and revealed his private secretary, Laura Shepard, a 60-year-old sheep faunus.

Eisenhower: "Ah, Laura! What's wrong?"

Laura: "Mr. President, you have a visitor."

Eisenhower: "A visitor? Let him in."

Laura went out and called the person who wanted to meet him.

The person was Bill Buffalus, a more than 2 meters tall and muscular Sapien Buffalo, over 50 years old, wearing his general's uniform with several decorations, but he is known as 'Buffalo Bill'.

Bill: "Good afternoon, Mr. President"

Eisenhower: "Buffalo Bill, what a surprise, old friend!"

The two greeted each other, Bill and Eisenhower have been known friends since the military academy, both followed different paths after WW2.

Eisenhower: "So what brings you to the Oval Office, old friend?"

Bill: "I have some information that you and the Union council will want to know."

Eisenhower: "Okay. So what is it?"

Bill then took out his briefcase and took out a document written 'TOP SECRET' in red.

Bill: "A few days ago, our reconnaissance submarine reached the territory of the nation that calls itself 'Eight Empire,' and found something surprising."

Eisenhower: "Eight Empire? Isn't this the supposed empire in the west of the Mu Kingdom?"

Bill: "Yes. Our Super Tucano reconnaissance plane found something very interesting. The pilot and co-pilot flew over an 'Eight Empire' naval base and found this."