Chapter 3: Joining

Guild Building – Fairy Tail is close to a cliff that is directly connected to the lake. The backyard of the guild building was usually used by guild members to fight or test the skills they had just learned. All guild members are currently gathered in the guild's backyard. The purpose of their gathering was to watch Allen demonstrate his magical abilities.

"Hey, Macao. How about we make a bet?"

"Bet?"

"We guessed the magic used by that child. Whoever wins will take all the prizes for the missions we will carry out in the future. What do you think?"

"The entire mission reward? Just one mission and it's not sustainable?"

"Of course. What do you think?"

"Agreed!"

The two people who made the bet were Macao Conbolt and Wakaba Mine. They are members of the Guild – Fairy Tail. Macao is a man in his 20s. He has short purple hair that is shaped like a hedgehog. He also has a thin beard like Gildarts. Meanwhile, Wakaba is a man who is relatively the same age as Macao. He has light brown hair with a pompadour. He wore sunglasses complete with a cigarette.

The other guild members also did the same thing as Macao and Wakaba. They started betting together with their friends.

"You can start now, my son" Makarov said with a little anticipation.

"Hm,"

Allen nodded and walked towards the front. He stopped right at the edge of the cliff then looked ahead. The view in front of him is a very beautiful and calm lake. There were a large number of seagulls currently flying freely over the lake while keeping an eye out for prey they could catch.

"Lake, huh? How about just using the water ability?"

Instantly, the expressions of everyone present changed. The previously calm and cheerful face suddenly changed. Some wore stunned expressions, some wore expressions full of shock, and some wore expressions full of fear. This change in expression was caused by them feeling an extremely terrifying magic energy appearing near them.

"This child..."

The two figures who felt the impact of this terrifying magical energy were Makarov and Gildarts. Their previously calm expressions suddenly turned serious. The magic energy did not have a serious impact on them. However, for a child around five or six years old to be releasing magical energy as terrifying as they were feeling right now. It wasn't something they could find easily.

The magic energy released by Allen is not the entirety of the power he possesses. It could even be said that this was only one thousandth of the full power he possessed. As long as Allen releases all the magic energy he has. The resulting impact is that the whole world will experience a very powerful earthquake.

Allen pointed his hand towards the front and said in a low voice, "Water Ability – Water Dragon King!"

An enormous magic circle array instantly appeared above the lake. The magic circle has a bright blue color. Immediately after the appearance of the magic circle array, the previously calm lake suddenly became surging. The wave slowly started to get bigger until an animal appeared that looked like a snake. Even though the appearance of the animal is like a snake, the animal that appears is not a snake.

The animal that appears is a dragon from Chinese mythology. The moment the dragon appeared on the surface, it immediately released an extremely terrifying pressure.

"T-that..."

"C-creature...What creature is that?"

"W-what...Did that kid do it?!"