Chapter 23: Mission Complete! The Letter Has Arrived!

One by one, the bodies of the Steel Scaled Crocodiles were removed by Allen from the lake. The bodies of the magic monsters were then arranged neatly on the edge of the lake to form a small hill. Allen then immediately canceled his light magic ability. The chain of light that killed all the Steel Scaled Crocodiles immediately disappeared followed by a golden magic circle array above the lake. Allen then released his abilities again.

A green magic circle array the size of a gold magic circle array appeared again above the lake.

“Full Purification”

When this ability was released by Allen. The lake water, which was previously dark red due to being mixed with the blood of the magic monsters killed by Allen, quickly turned clear again, even clearer than when the lake was still used by the residents of Rosemary Village for their daily needs. The clarity of the lake water allows someone to see part of the bottom easily.

The village head, who saw the very clean and clear lake water, became very excited. His expression showed a touch of excitement. In fact, he immediately walked towards the edge of the lake, then immediately squatted down and tried to drink the water in the lake.

“Taste…It's really good!” The village chief exclaimed in amazement.

When he felt the taste of the lake water. The taste of the lake water that he felt was not bland like the water they had drunk. The taste of the lake water is very fresh and also quite sweet.

"This lake water has been completely purified by me," Allen explained slowly while taking back the ability he had since the lake water had been successfully purified again, "All viruses, bacteria and dangerous microbes in this lake have disappeared completely and now only remaining viruses, bacteria and good microbes. Therefore, this water will produce a very refreshing and sweet taste. This water no longer needs to be processed, such as cooking it first and then drinking it. This water can be drunk and will not have a bad impact on the health of someone who drinks it. Rather than having a bad impact, this water will have a good impact on the body because the organisms that enter the body after drinking this water are good organisms."

Erza immediately walked to the edge of the lake to get used to the taste of the lake water. She took a little of the lake water using both hands then drank it slowly.

“This is really delicious. Not bland. It has a sweet taste and is also very refreshing." Erza then took back some of the lake water to drink it to satisfy her lust. The same thing also applies to the Village Head.

She wasn't satisfied with just one drink. She took some lake water back and drank it.

Allen stood calmly beside the two. He did not drink the water because he had water like that at home. The Village Chief quickly stood up again after he was satisfied drinking the lake water, he then immediately bowed respectfully to Allen, "Thank you for helping our village to hunt magic monsters and also purifying this lake water. We will definitely not forget the help given by you."

“You don't need to thank me. I'm just doing my job." Allen replied back and remembered something, "Hm, well, if you intend to thank me. How about you give me the magic monster?”

“Give monsters magic?” The Village Chief raised his head again then looked at the magic monster – the Steel Scaled Crocodile, "You mean that magic monster?"

“Well, I want to take it. Can?"

"Sure, sure, sure" The Village Chief did not refuse Allen's request, he was even happy for Allen to take the magic monster, "As long as you want it, you can take it."

The Village Chief knew that the mission reward given by them was too little compared to the services that Allen had done. Since Allen wanted the magic monster, he was happy to provide it which could be counted as additional payment for the mission published by him.