Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers

Some time passed.

All the children from Rosemary Village are still focused on the training they are currently doing. Since Erza managed to sense and absorb magic energy into her body, no one has succeeded since. Erza has started further training in order to increase the amount of magic energy she has. The training carried out by Erza was like the training carried out by guild people. Erza is required to throw away her magic energy and then refill it.

Allen closed the book he was reading then looked up at the sky, "It's time to end today's session."

The book he read was immediately put back into the storage room. He then got up from his seat and looked at all the children who were currently focused on meditating.

“Attention everyone!”

Allen increased his voice using his magic energy which caused his voice to be heard even though he was several hundred meters away from his current position. The sound made by Allen was well heard by the children who were practicing. Everyone immediately stopped the training they were currently doing.

“We end today's session here. We will continue the next session tomorrow. You can return to your homes now."

The children looked at each other then looked up at the sky where the sky was no longer blue but orange which indicated that it was late afternoon. There was a feeling of sadness and disappointment that radiated on each of the children's faces. They feel sad and disappointed because up to now they have not been able to feel and absorb the magic energy in the surrounding environment. Tomorrow is the last training session with Allen. As long as they didn't succeed in doing so, there was no way they could go with Allen to the place where he lived.

The children immediately got up from their places. Before they returned, they greeted Allen then turned back to their house. One by one the children started to leave the place until only Erza was left there.

"Is there something you want to talk about, Erza?" Allen asked with interest.

“That…” Erza lowered her gaze with a slightly embarrassed expression and there was also doubt in her heart, “C-Can…Can I live together with you?”

“Stay with me?”

"Hn," Erza nodded gently.

She had decided that she wanted to get out of the orphanage and come with Allen. Moreover, she had received a guarantee to be able to come with her because she had succeeded in awakening the magic she possessed.

Allen thought for a moment then nodded, “Okay. Then, let's go to the orphanage. We will go get your things and also inform the administrators who are there of your departure with me."

A feeling of excitement immediately enveloped Erza. She raised her head and a sincere smile immediately appeared on her beautiful face. Allen immediately led the way towards Rosemary Village accompanied by Erza beside him.

Allen's arrival in Rosemary Village made a number of residents who met him surprised and also happy. They were surprised because Allen had never come to Rosemary Village since his first visit. They were happy because Allen had finally come back to their village. Allen greeted the residents who met him politely and continued walking towards the orphanage together with Erza.

"Hey, isn't that Allen?"

“Allen?”

"Yes, it is true!"

“Together with him…Isn't that Erza?”

"Why is she together with Allen?"

“Damn! Could it be that Erza is playing behind?"