Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!

Guild – Fairy Tail.

“Allen still not back?”

Mavis was a little surprised to hear the information that Enno had just given her. Allen had been away for two days to carry out a mission taken by him previously. With the power he has, Allen should be able to complete the mission very quickly. However, currently, he still hasn't returned and there is no news about him at all.

“Well,” Enno nodded and said, “No reports of his arrival have reached me from our guild employees nor have I seen him since he took the mission two days ago. Is it possible..." An idea crossed Enno's mind, "Is he experiencing problems on the mission he is on?"

"I'm sure it's not like that" Mavis shook her head then sighed, "Maybe he's currently doing something he finds interesting"

"Do something?" Enno asked with interest.

"The mission carried out by Allen was quite complicated and the mission should have been categorized as an S class mission when reviewed as a whole."

“Huh? S class mission?!” Enno exclaimed in surprise.

“Well,” Mavis nodded, she then continued, “Allen knew about it and that's why he took it. He probably doesn't want any of our guild members to take on the mission and then experience problems during the mission.”

Enno was pensive when he heard this, "Then..."

"Don't worry," Mavis smiled a little, then immediately continued again, where her words immediately eased Enno's feelings at the moment, "He's fine. He's probably doing something right now that he finds interesting as I said before. Maybe, well, he'll be back sometime in the future. We just need to wait for it”

********

Alakitasia Continent, Alvares Empire.

“It's been a long time since I last saw you wearing that kind of expression, August-sama.”

A wabita voice suddenly sounded in the garden occupied by August at the moment. A woman wearing minimal clothing and a hat usually worn by a witch suddenly appeared there. The woman was holding a wooden stick that was the same as that held by August but hers had more prongs at the end.

The woman who appeared had a beautiful red hair appearance. Her hair is quite thick and long. She has a very ideal body shape. She has white skin and there is a scar on the lower left side of her stomach.

The female figure who came to meet August was one of the Spriggans owned by the Alvares Empire.

Irene Belserion.

“Irene-sama”

The servant immediately greeted him respectfully.

"What about the mission carried out by you?" August raised his head to look directly at Irene who was now in front of him, "Have you finished it?"

“It was a very easy mission to do. Everything has been taken care of by me," Irene replied calmly, she then looked at the letter that August was holding tightly at this time, "It seems that the contents of the letter are not something ordinary to the point where someone like you can show a change in expression like before."

August didn't answer immediately but just looked at the waiter who was currently with the two of them.

“You can come back”

"Good!"

The servant quickly withdrew from the place. He knew that he had no place to listen to the conversation between the two higher-ups of the Alvares Empire.