Chapter 8: First Mission - Complete

Guild – Fairy Tail.

"Master, we have just received confirmation of the mission that Allen is currently carrying out," one of the workers in the guild said to Makarov, who was currently still sitting relaxed in his seat.

“Oh? This is faster than expected. How is the result?" Makarov asked with interest, he even stopped his drinking activities with Gildarts.

"He succeeded in doing it," The worker smiled sweetly, "The mission he carried out was completed well, even the client who published the mission gave the highest praise for his performance."

“Hm, good job”

“Hahahaha ~ As expected of him” Gildarts smiled, he then glanced at Makarov who was right beside him, “Master, I think you can consider taking part in the promotion exam which will be held at the end of this year. The missions that were accessible to him currently were too young for him to complete them. As long as he gets access to higher quality missions, it will also be a good influence on the guild.”

“I know,” Makarov nodded and continued, “I have indeed considered having him take part in the selection exam that we will be holding this year. There are a lot of S class and SS class missions that still cannot be completed. It's difficult for us to complete these missions because only you can currently access these missions."

“Only for now but in the future, more will be able to access these missions.” Gildarts then turned to look at the guild members who were currently carrying out their various activities, “Allen's presence in the guild has brought a lot of changes. Many of them were currently feeling pressure because there was a child less than ten years old who had better strength than them. For those who have high self-esteem, they certainly will not take this for granted.”

"Yes,"

"Laxus will definitely be happy to hear the news that Allen has completed the mission he set out on."

*******

Heartfilia Konzern.

In the courtyard of the Heartfilia family's residence. A luxurious horse-drawn carriage was seen there. All members of the Heartfilia family were also present there to see Allen off at this time. Allen previously intended to return to using the train. However, Layla immediately rejected this, who chose to accompany Allen using their family's private horse-drawn carriage.

“Are you going back now? Can't you stay any longer?” Lucy asked with a sad expression. It had been a long time since she had a friend she could talk to freely. Every time she made a friend, those people would immediately distance themselves from her since they knew her family background. Only Allen acted like an ordinary person even though she knew her family background.

"My job here is finished. I have to go back to report the success of the mission carried out by me as well as give the mission share that the guild should get." Allen said calmly, "Don't be sad. This is not a goodbye that means we won't be able to see each other again forever. We will definitely be able to meet again, although I'm not sure when we will be able to meet again."

"Hm," Lucy nodded hearing this.

“Allen,” Layla called him softly, “If at any time you are carrying out a mission around this place. Come here to visit. You will always be welcome here”

“I will remember this”

Allen nodded and immediately got into the horse-drawn carriage. The horse-drawn carriage then started to move after receiving orders from the driver. Slowly the horse-drawn carriage began to leave the courtyard of Heartfilia Konzern and began to disappear into the sight of the Heartfilia family.