Chapter 20: Letter to the Kekashi

Guild – Fairy Tail.

"What's this?"

"I thought it was a musical instrument"

"Musical instrument? This is the first time I have seen a musical instrument like this."

"Obviously this is the first time seeing it because this type of musical instrument can only be owned by rich people."

"How did you find out?"

“I have seen this musical instrument in my client's house before. The sound emitted by this musical instrument is very melodious and soothing as long as one can play it well.”

The atmosphere at Guild - Fairy Tail is different now than usual. This is because there is a musical instrument that they rarely see. The musical instrument is currently located at the back left side of the guild opposite the magic power measuring crystal ball.

“How did you get this thing, Keigo? Maybe you are someone who loves music? Or, you can play it?”

"My previous mission client gave it to me," Keigo answered casually, "He happened to have just bought a new one and my previous assignment was related to shipping the musical instrument. He thought that rather than throwing it away or just putting it in the warehouse, it would be better to give it to us. He is a music lover and enjoyer. He gave this to us so that we could be the same as him, both love and enjoy music."

“Love and enjoy music?”

“It seems wrong for him to give this to us”

“Well, if he gives this to Blue Pegasus or something. Maybe this tool can be used. But in our guild…”

"Could it just be a display?"

“It won't be a showpiece. Someone can play that instrument.”

"Hmm?"

Everyone immediately glanced at Makarov.

"Master"

“Do you know how to play this instrument, Master?”

"By the way, what is the name of this musical instrument?"

“I don't know that” Makarov shook his head, he then continued, “The name of that musical instrument is a piano. There are also things like this at home, Allen."

“Allen?”

“Master, are you saying that Allen has skills in playing this musical instrument?”

"Don't underestimate him" Makarov smiled as if he was in a very happy mood, "He's so great that he's the best at playing that instrument so far."

"Oh?"

“Hearing Master say this, I wanted to hear Allen play.”

"Where is he? Is he at home now? How about we go call him?”

"Stupid! Do you forget? He is going out with the First Master to carry out a mission.”

"Ah! That's right. He's still not back?”

"Not yet. It shouldn't take long for him to return. Maybe it's on its way back now."

“Well, with the power he shares with First Master. They should be able to complete the mission very easily.”

******

Magnolia City.

Allen and Mavis have successfully completed the mission they both took before. The total number of Wyvern scales they managed to collect was 225 scales. With that many scales, they both earned an income of 4,500,000 Jewel. The two of them had split the money evenly and had also taken out a certain amount of money that had to be distributed to the guild.