Chapter 14: Big Announcement

Guild – Fairy Tail.

The situation currently occurring in the guild is different compared to usual days. The tables and chairs usually used for sitting and relaxing or eating have been moved, causing all the guild members present to now only be able to stand. Due to the notification delivered by Makarov yesterday, all current guild members were present. Even the people who previously carried out their duties had returned to listen to what Makarov had to say. Only one person was currently invisible in the guild. That person is Gildarts.

"Hey, where's Allen?"

“Allen? Is he not here yet?”

“Hmm, it seems like he hasn't come at all. He's not visible at the moment."

"You don't need to look for Allen." Laxus was currently with the guild members, he immediately calmed everyone there, "Allen is currently with Grandpa."

“Are you with Master?”

"Could it be that he saw something about the announcement that Master will make today?"

"Could it be related to the new exercises he will be teaching?"

"Possible! If it's something to do with training, I can't wait for it. The training delivered by Master yesterday helped me a lot. I no longer need to find a specific location to be able to reduce the amount of my magic energy.”

“Yeah, it was really good training. Allen created it too, right? He really is a great person”

“We are very lucky that he joined our guild. If he joins another guild---”

Before the words of one of the guild members were finished. The curtain that previously covered the back of the guild suddenly lifted. Two people were seen standing on a small stage that had been prepared beforehand. Apart from the presence of these two people, a device that was close to the two of them attracted the attention of everyone there.

“That tool…”

“Is today's announcement related to that device?”

"It seems so. We just need to wait for what Mr. Soon we will find out.”

"Fairy Tail!" Makarov shouted loudly to open the meeting. All the guild members who were previously talking to each other immediately fell silent when they heard that Makarov had started to speak, "There are several things that I need to convey to you at this meeting. The first is regarding the construction currently being carried out in the eastern area of the city of Magnolia and the second is regarding the equipment that is currently with us."

"You must be wondering about the development currently being carried out in the eastern area of Magnolia City." Everyone nodded hearing this, Makarov then continued, "The development in the eastern area of Magnolia City is the construction of a business area owned by our guild. There are currently various things being built there such as shophouses, hotels and also a fighting arena."

“Combat arena?”

All the guild members were not focused on anything else. The thing they focused on was Makarov's last words about the Battle Arena.

“The battle arena is a place where wizards will be able to participate in battles against other wizards. There, the wizards will be able to get prizes as long as they can win the battle they are in, while for those who lose, they will not get any prizes."

"What?!"

“That…Is that true?!”

“Damn! If such a place existed! I will definitely participate every day!”

“Hahaha~ Is that kind of place really going to be built? This is getting interesting."

“I will definitely be on top there!”