Chapter 11: Cana Alberona

The purchase of land in the forest area east of Magnolia City was successful. The land acquired by Fairy Tail is 100 hectares in size. The purchase of the land cost two billion Jewels. After the land purchase was made, the Guild immediately hired Reedus to help in designing the battle arena as well as various shophouses and hotels that would be built in the area. With Reedus' participation, currently only five people know about the plans to build a battle arena in the Fairy Tail guild.

The creation of the designs for the battle arena, shophouses and hotel took two full days. Meanwhile, Allen and Reedus work on designing the building that will be built. Gildarts and Makarov went looking for the ingredients Allen needed to make a crystal that could measure a person's magical energy. Although Allen never made such an item in his life. He had always come into contact with that item back in the Douluo Dalu world. Therefore, Allen was very familiar with the composition of these items. Allen only needed to look for materials with the same function to build magic power measuring crystals.

Meanwhile for Laxus. He currently still couldn't do anything. Therefore, he couldn't help in the work being done at the moment. What he did was train to increase his strength.

When the design has been completed. Allen immediately went to the area where a fighting arena and other things would be built. He used his earth element ability to flatten the entire area. Makarov, Gildarts, Laxus, and Reedus saw Allen's actions and became increasingly amazed by the power he possessed.

Regarding Allen's background. They still didn't know because the last time Gildarts asked about his background, Allen only answered with an ambiguous answer. Knowing that Allen didn't want to discuss such things. Gildarts respected Allen's choice and withdrew his wish.

Construction of the battle arena, shophouses and hotels in the purchased area has begun. Residents who live in Magnolia City are very curious about the development being carried out in the area. In fact, not only them but the members of the Fairy Tail guild were very interested in knowing about the developments being carried out by their guild in that area. Only, they couldn't get anything. Everyone who knew about the development kept their mouths shut. Even Reedus didn't dare to say anything because he was threatened by three people who had the power to destroy him easily.

Makarov promises them that when the time comes. He will inform you about the development. Knowing this, everyone no longer asked and chose to wait. The guild members are currently not lazy about practicing. Everyone is very active in practicing when they are not doing work. Moreover, knowing that others have become stronger, their self-esteem does not accept this.

One week passed.

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

Allen was working on a magic energy testing crystal project when he suddenly heard someone knocking on his hotel room door.

“Gildarts?”

Allen knew the whereabouts of the person who came to him. He could feel it through his Observation Haki. Knowing that Gildarts had come made Allen quite curious. Until now no one had come at all, not even Makarov and Laxus had come to see him. He asked everyone not to come to see him for some time because he wanted to focus on the work he had. Usually they would meet when he would come to the guild to eat or maybe when he went to check on the construction of his house and apartment.

Construction of Allen's house and apartment is half way underway. At least, it will take another two or three weeks before everything can be completed.

Allen walked towards the entrance and opened it.

“Yo!” Gildarts greeted casually saying, “How are you?”

"As usual. Come in!" Allen immediately allowed Gildarts into his room. Gildarts immediately went into Allen's room.