Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

An additional tent was visible in the area occupied by Allen. This tent was the tent that Erza used to stay temporarily. The tent Allen used was only large enough for one person to use. Therefore, Allen took out another tent from his storage room for Erza to use temporarily.

All the children from Rosemary Village started arriving one by one in the area. When they arrived, they found Allen and Erza who were already awake and doing their own activities. Erza had started her training while Allen sat relaxed while reading the book he was holding. Every child who comes will greet Allen then give something and after that start their own training in the hope of being successful on this last day.

“Hm?”

When a pair of brothers from an orphanage came to the area. They immediately walked towards Allen's current position. Their appearance was immediately noticed by Allen, especially the magic energy fluctuations that emerged from within Kagura could be felt clearly by Allen. Allen immediately stopped reading the book he was currently doing then looked at the pair of brothers who were only a few meters away from him.

Allen's gaze immediately glanced at Kagura and said with a smile, "Congratulations on successfully becoming a magician."

“Huh?” Kagura was stunned to hear Allen's words.

She blinked her eyes then asked quietly, “How did you know?”

"I have a perception ability that allows me to sense anything very easily, one of which is the magic energy that is inside you," Allen answered calmly, he then continued, "What is your name?"

“Kagura, Kagura Mikazuchi”

“Kagura? Nice name," Allen smiled in praise of the name.

Allen's praise certainly made Kagura very happy.

Allen then turned his attention to the boy who was currently with Kagura, "You should be Kagura's older brother, correct?"

“That's right, Allen-sama” The boy answered him politely, he then continued to introduce himself, “I am Simon, Simon Mikazuchi”

"Nice to meet you, too"

"Allen-sama" Kagura suddenly called him which immediately attracted the attention of Allen and Simon. Kagura hesitantly asked in a low voice, "Can my big brother come with us even if he can't feel magic energy and absorb it yet?"

Simon was very surprised by Kagura's request.

“You two should be the same, Erza, right? An orphan?”

"Hn," Kagura nodded gently, "Our parents have died and my brother is the only family I have." Kagura then walked towards the front then bowed directly in front of Allen, "Please. I don't want to be separated from my brother. Let my Brother come with us. I will do anything as long as he can come with us.”

"Kagura..." Simon was touched by Kagura's actions. He really didn't expect Kagura to beg him to come with them.

Allen looked at Kagura who was currently bowing then his gaze looked at Simon, "Do you have the same feelings as him?"

“Huh?” Simin was stunned to hear Allen's question, she looked at him and asked, "What does that mean, Allen-sama?"

“I mean, do you also have the same feelings as your sister? Don't you want to part with her?”

“Well,” Simon answered without thinking at all, “I would like to be with her. Kagura is the only family I have. I hope to always be close and protect her. However…” Simon paused, his hands clenched into tight fists as he said, “Otherwise---”

Simon's words were suddenly interrupted by Allen, "Don't worry, you can do it."

“Huh?”

Simon was stunned to hear Allen's words, "Allen-sama, what do you mean..."