Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements

Allen's backyard.

Allen and Mavis finally return. Different compared to before. Mavis is currently no longer using her astral body but her own real body. Allen immediately invited Mavis into the house and then took her into one of the rooms in the house. Allen gave a brief introduction to the various types of equipment in his house. Mavis is an intelligent individual. Therefore, she quickly understood every function of the equipment in Allen's house.

“You can go shower now. Regarding clothing, use the clothes I own first because I don't have clothes for women myself. I'll also go call Makarov to let him know about your recovery and also help arrange your living arrangements from now on."

"Hm,"

Mavis agreed to the arrangements made by Allen. She took the towel and a number of toiletries given by Allen then stepped into the bathroom in the room. Allen immediately prepared the clothes that Mavis would wear. The clothes he prepared were the clothes he had when his body was Mavis' size. The clothes were neatly arranged on the bed in the room.

Allen then immediately walked out of his room and house. He walked towards the house occupied by Makarov and Laxus. The distance between their houses is less than one kilometer. Therefore, it only took some time for Allen to arrive at Makarov and Laxus' house.

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

Allen knocked on the door of the house three times then stood still waiting for someone to open the door for him. The sound of footsteps was heard from inside the house and finally the door opened to reveal a small old man.

“Allen?”

Allen's appearance made Makarov a little stunned.

“Good evening, Master” Allen greeted politely, he then continued, “Can you come to my house? There's someone who wants to meet you."

“Someone who wants to meet me? Who's that?" Makarov asked curiously.

“You know her well. Compared to me saying it, maybe you won't believe my words. Why don't you come with me? Maybe, you will be very surprised when you see that person."

"Very surprised?" Makarov muttered softly then thought of various possibilities. Makarov then nodded and said, “Okay. Wait a moment, I will change my clothes first. Come in"

Allen nodded and stepped into his house, Makarov. Makarov's house is almost the same as the houses of the residents of Magnolia City. The houses and apartments owned by Allen are very different. This also attracts a lot of attention from residents and visitors who come to Magnolia City.

"What is Laxus doing now, Master?"

“He's already asleep” Makarov answered, “If he wasn't asleep, he'd probably come straight to you right now. However, since he underwent the training you gave him. He will sleep straight after he comes home."

“It was indeed very tiring training. Not only will it consume the magic energy he has, but his physical and mental energy will be drained. But, well, even though the training was very tiring, the results obtained were balanced. At least, after the two of them complete the training, their strength and control of magical energy will increase very rapidly.”

"Yes," Makarov nodded, he went into his room then came out not long after that with better clothes than before, "Let's go now"

"Hm,"

Allen and Makarov walked out of Makarov's house. The two of them walked casually towards Allen's house. While walking there, the two talked about various things ranging from guild conditions and other trivial things. After some time, the two of them finally arrived at Allen's residence.