Chapter 10: Battle Arena Construction Plan

Makarov quickly regained consciousness. He then got up from his bed while patting Allen's shoulder. The gaze he had carried gratitude, happiness, and joy, "We are truly lucky to have you, Allen. I am truly grateful that you joined our guild."

Gildarts and Laxus quickly regained their senses as well.

"It seems it has been decided" Gildarts said with a smile, "But, what business should we do? There are many businesses that can be done, however, we need to be careful in choosing the business we want to develop. One mistake can have a bad impact and maybe even the funds used by us will not be returned to us"

"Yes" Makarov nodded seriously, "This kind of thing really has to be thought about carefully."

"Do you have some kind of idea for a business to develop, Allen?" Laxus asked with interest, "You are the one who came up with this kind of idea. There should be some thoughts you have regarding the business the guild can do."

Makarov and Gildarts immediately glanced at Allen.

"Well, I do have a good idea to develop into a business" Allen nodded, he then continued, "We can utilize the fighting will that the guild members have to turn it into a business"

"Taking advantage of the fighting will of the guild members?"

Makarov and others asked with confused expressions.

"The people in our guild have a passion for fighting and fighting. Why not use something like that to build a business?" Allen asked with a smile, "We can build a fighting arena specifically for wizards to fight. At the same time, civilians or non-magic people could come to watch the fights carried out by the magicians. However, for those who want to watch the fight, they need to pay a certain amount of money to get entry tickets. Apart from us being able to make a profit from purchasing entrance tickets to watch the wizards fight, we can make a profit from renting out a place to civilians to sell in the fighting arena. We can charge quite high rental fees. As long as the location is good and the space we provide is good, civilians who intend to sell will definitely not have a problem with it."

Allen paused for a moment then continued, "Regarding the issue of the battle arena construction site. We can build it in the eastern forest area which is close to Magnolia City. We will build a fighting arena there as well as several buildings such as shophouses and hotels which will later be used as accommodation for magicians who want to fight in the battle arena along with civilians who come from far away."

"You seem to be very knowledgeable about this kind of business." Gildarts said with interest, "Does this kind of thing exist where you come from?"

"Yeah," Allen nodded, "This kind of place exists where I come from. Wizards can fight with other wizards in an arena called the battle arena. Before wizards can take part in the battle in the battle arena, they are required to register first. Registration fee is 10 gold coins. The registration fee is only paid once and then once the wizard has been registered, he only needs to report his desire to take part in the upcoming battle. Then, as long as the wizard wins the battle he is in, the wizard will get a reward according to his level."

"By level?"

"Magicians in the fighting arena are divided into levels. The first level is iron, the second level is bronze, the third level is silver, the fourth level is gold, the fifth level is ruby, the sixth level is emerald, and the seventh level is diamond. Each wizard who manages to win the match will get one point. Meanwhile, if the wizard wins five consecutive wins, he will be able to get ten points for every time he wins in the match he plays. This increase in the number of points will continue continuously, where as long as the wizard manages to win ten matches, he will be able to get 50 points for each victory he receives. Then, vice versa. For magicians who lose the match they play, their points will be reduced. The deduction received is the same as the additional points received by the winner of the match. As long as the wizard loses in a row, the wizard will get a large amount of points deducted as well."