Chapter 4: To a New Family

"That's the only training I usually do until I can get the strength I have," Allen added, "Meanwhile, the abilities I have are the ones I used before. It's more about developing independently rather than learning from others."

"Independent development? That means you created this ability yourself?" Makarov asked with a look full of amazement at the figure who was standing lower than his current position. At a very young age, Allen has it all. Strength, ability, manners, intelligence, wisdom, and many other things that should not be possible for children his age.

Makarov begins to have a lot of respect for Allen. Moreover, Allen had just shared the knowledge he had with his guild friends even though he had just joined the guild. Makarov grew to like Allen and was very happy that he joined the guild they had.

"Yeah," Allen nodded, "Where I come from. No one has the qualifications to be a wizard. The person who adopted me previously also didn't have those qualifications. We can only meet a wizard as long as there is a wizard who stops by where I come from to rest or carry out tasks. Therefore, I can only develop my own abilities without being able to depend on other people."

"More and more I am amazed by you, Allen," Gildarts smiled respectfully, "Do you have a goal you want to achieve? With the strength and abilities you have, you should be able to achieve this."

"I do have a dream. However, these goals are neither too big nor small," Allen said, a small smile appeared on his face, "I want to have an adventure to see this world. However, it's not just about having an adventure, it's also about meeting new people and making friends. The Guild is a place that I believe can be a place for me to achieve my dreams. Here, I can go on adventures, accept missions to earn money, then meet lots of people and make friends with them."

"That's right!" Makarov nodded, he then smiled as he said, "The Guild is not just a place to work. Here at our guild, the guild is more than a place to work. We, each member of this guild, consider each other as family. As long as our family has problems, we will help them. We are not a guild that only cares about its own interests. Isn't that right my children?!"

"Yes!"

The entire guild members smiled then shouted in unison.

"I already knew about this guild before. Even though this guild is causing a lot of trouble..."

"Huh?"

Makarov was immediately stunned to hear Allen's words. While the others immediately averted their faces in embarrassment, especially Gildarts, almost every time he went to carry out his duties, Makarov would definitely receive a summons from the Magic Council to take responsibility for this.

"But, I know that this guild is a good guild for me to join. I am sure that this guild can also help me to achieve the goals that I want to achieve."

"Hahaha~ Of course! You will definitely be able to reach it, my child."

Makarov immediately shook off the embarrassment he had just received.

"That's right! Leave it to us"

"Just say whatever you want! We will help you, Allen"

A smile appeared on Allen's face listening to the various comments from the guild members. Allen, through his observation Haki, could feel the sincere feeling they gave.

"I will remember that" Allen nodded, he then remembered something, "Master, I plan to buy a land in this city. Where do I need to go to take care of this?"

"Buying land?" Makarov asked while blinking his eyes.

"I intend to build a house that will be my residence," Allen said, "Also, maybe, I will build an apartment that can later be used as a side business for me."