Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail

Everyone looked at each other. This gaze was a gaze of anticipation towards each other. Yosuga smiled and immediately used a little of his magic energy to increase the strength of his legs. He immediately jumped forward, "You coward! Since no one wants to go first, let me the strongest do it!"

"Hah?"

"Strongest you say?"

"Bastard! Get down here! I will let you correct your words!"

"Strongest? You bastard! Didn't you consider the presence of Master and Allen?"

"Hehehe~" Yosuga just smiled then looked at everyone across the stage, "The strongest here doesn't involve the three of them. I claim to be the strongest among you, you weak bastards!"

"This bastard..."

"Hehehe ~ Interesting" Keigo smiled and immediately continued, "We don't need to fall for his provocation. We just need to prove that our strength is stronger than that bastard! Let him eat his own words."

"Damn! Yosuga! Just wait a moment! We will definitely make you shut up."

"Oh? You are the first Yosuga. Previously I thought Rumi would come first," Makarov said with a smile.

"She's too shy to show her weakness, Master. Therefore, he was embarrassed to come forward the first time."

"What? Fuck! Take back your words!" Rumi immediately shouted angrily. She wanted to go up on stage but luckily the other guild members around her managed to hold her back.

"Start quickly, Bastard!" Jack said impatiently, "I want to immediately advance to prove my strength is the strongest among everyone here except Master and Allen!"

"Tsk, the weak say the same thing" Macao said disdainfully.

"Hah? Macao, do you want to fight?"

"Come on! We finished our unfinished business. I want to make you feel my new power!"

"Hehehe~ Interesting! Let's see how long you can survive my slash."

Yosuga immediately stepped forward. He touched the crystal ball then began channeling his magic energy into the crystal ball. The crystal ball immediately gave off a very bright light. The bright light emitted by the crystal ball made everyone in the guild immediately fall silent. Gradually the bright light began to dim and finally disappeared. The value of Yosuga's magical energy was finally shown.

"Hahahah~ Weak! Weak bastard! Only 22? You are only slightly stronger than Reedus, Yosuga!"

"Do you want to pose as someone who is stronger than us with just this kind of strength? Dream on!"

"Tsk, weak is still weak."

Yosuga listened to all the ridicule given by the guild members, his face immediately turned red. He previously thought the power he possessed surpassed Reedus by a huge margin. The results were as he expected. However, the difference in strength between the two was very close. This means that as long as the two of them fight, the outcome between the two cannot be determined.

"Changed!"

"The power ranking list has changed!"

"Hah? Yosuga took third place?"

"Bastard! The position he currently occupies was obtained because he carried out the test for the first time. As long as I test the magic energy in my possession, I will definitely place third, not that bastard!"

"Quickly get down from there, Yosuga! I want to immediately test my strength!"

Magic Energy Power ranking list.