Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball

Cana slowly opened her eyes. Her face showed great joy because she had succeeded in sensing and attracting the magic energy in the surrounding environment into her body.

"Congratulations, Cana. You have finally succeeded in sensing and absorbing the magic energy in the surrounding environment."

Cana immediately looked forward. She found Allen and Makarov now right in front of her with happy smiling faces as if they were also very happy with her current achievements.

"Three days, huh? You have excellent talent, my child." Makarov also praised Cana for the achievement she had just achieved.

"Thank you for the compliment, Allen, Master" Cana immediately got up from her current position.

"You should know what talent for magic you have, right?"

"Hm," Cana nodded, "It's light magic, isn't it? The first time I felt magic energy, I could feel warm energy entering her body and simultaneously I saw something very bright during the meditation process."

"Yes," Allen nodded and said, "That kind of thing is something that is common for someone who has just awakened their magic especially for those who have an advantage in a certain field of magic. As long as you excel in the field of light magic, you will see bright light during the meditation process. As long as you excel in the field of fire magic, you will feel the burning heat during the meditation process. As long as you excel in the field of dark magic, you will see a dark abyss during the meditation process and beyond."

"...Now you have successfully sensed and also absorbed the magic energy in the surrounding environment. This means that now you can be said to be a wizard."

"Hm," Cana nodded eagerly.

"Cana should have met the requirements to become a guild member, right?"

"Yes," Makarov nodded with a smile, "My girl, will you join our guild?"

"Of course! I want to join!" Cana answered excitedly.

"Hahaha~ That's great!"

Makarov was very happy to hear this. Cana has excellent talent in the field of magic, especially light magic. As long as Cana can grow well. He would become one of the great wizards the Guild had. What's more, he was trained directly by Allen. It only took a few years for him to become a great figure.

"The installation of the guild emblem can be done later. At the same time, we can hold a welcoming event for you at the guild. How about it, Master?"

"Hm," Makarov nodded, "I don't have an opinion on that."

"Okay," Allen nodded then looked at Cana, "You have succeeded in becoming a wizard, you can also absorb magic energy to enter your body and store it in your container. Now, the thing you need to do is increase the amount of magic energy you have."

"How to?"

"Good question"

Allen began to explain to Cana about the training he gave Laxus. This training requires Cana to cover her body with her magic energy. As long as Cana uses her magic energy to cover her body, the magic energy in her body will quickly run out. When that was finished, Cana could then rest. She needed to recover her magic energy and do the exercises she did before again.

"You can start now. Cover your entire body with your magic energy. After your magic energy runs out, you rest to restore your magic energy. When your magical energy has recovered, you do the exercise again. Do this exercise until you can maintain the magic energy surrounding your body for 30 minutes. Understand?"

"I understand!"

Cana nodded with a serious expression.

"Okay, then, please begin"