Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time

In one of the rooms in the Heartfilia family residence. The room is very spacious; about 75 square meters. The room has various kinds of luxurious furniture in the room. A beautiful woman was currently seen there. The woman wore a very beautiful pink dress and was made using quality materials. The woman had yellow hair that was tied in a neat bun. It can be seen that he is currently sitting relaxed enjoying the tea that a previous servant made for her.

The woman is Layla Heartfilia.

"Open door!"

The door to the room suddenly opened. Layla heard the sound of the door opening and immediately turned her attention to look at the door to find out who had entered the room.

"Mother!"

A voice called his name affectionately. Three people stepped into the room. The three people are Allen, Spetto, and Lucy. When Lucy entered the room, she immediately announced her arrival to Layla.

Layla smiled welcoming the arrival of the three people. Her gaze finally stopped on Allen who was walking together with her child and personal servant. The gaze he gave was filled with interest and concern since she had never met the child before.

"Lucy, how about you introduce your friend to Mom?" Layla started her conversation gently. Layla met Allen for the first time. Seeing Allen's appearance, Layla concluded that Allen was a child no less old than her daughter, Lucy.

Apart from that, it was very rare for a child to come to this house unless the child was the child of the servant they owned. Therefore, Layla did not conclude that Allen was a wizard who came to help cure her illness but rather a friend of her daughter Lucy.

"His name is Allen" Lucy excitedly introduced Allen's identity to Layla, "He is a wizard from the Fairy Tail Guild!"

"Witch?" Layla was immediately stunned when she heard Lucy's introduction. Even though Layla had seen many people become wizards at a young age, it was very rare for someone to become a wizard at a relatively young age like Allen's.

"Madam, Allen-sama came here to fulfill the task he had taken on. He came here to help heal you." Spetto immediately explained the purpose of Allen's visit to their house.

"Hello," Allen greeted gently, "As explained by your family servant. I came here to fulfill a task that has been issued in our guild. I would like to ask permission to help cure your illness. Can you give me permission?"

Layla smiled at Allen's words, "You are very polite. It's rare for a child to have the level of politeness that you have. Allen, right? How old are you?"

"Seven years" Allen said calmly.

"Seven? It's rare for someone to become a wizard at your age. Usually they become wizards at the age of ten or even older." Layla said softly, she then continued, "You should have received information regarding my current condition, right?"

"Yes" Allen nodded, "From the Guild along with your servant. Based on the information I received, you have received this disease several years ago. All means have been used, such as calling a doctor or using potions to cure the disease you are suffering from. However, the results were in vain. Your health has not improved, even now your condition is very bad."

"Mother..."

Lucy was very sad to hear this. Lucy is very close to Layla while with Jude, she is almost like a familiar figure but not close at all, you could even say that she is a stranger.

"Since you already know about that information, why do you still want to take on this kind of task?" Layla asked with interest, "With your intelligence, you should be able to think of various possibilities, right?"