Day One: First Kiss

Day One: First Kiss

This will go with my A/B/O story Falling Too, this is how Daithi and Tyler fell for each other and their first kiss since Daithi touched on it during the actual story. Enjoy!

~Banana

Daithi followed the beta Irishman he'd met a few hours before, looking at the tall building with wide eyes. He'd been on the streets for a couple years, and was very thankful for omega shelters for his heats.

"Right, Evan's our leader, Jon is his technical second, though Tyler takes a lot of those roles since Jon is more interested in fun. Brock's the medic, Luke is our interrogator and I'm a sniper and stealth, you said you were a medic?" Brian asked him and Daithi nodded silently, a little intimidated.

Was he good for gang life? He knew these guys were the good guys, breaking into rival gangs places and taking down murderers on the street, but that still required killing.

Brian pushed the door open and led Daithi down the hall, telling him little details. "Who's this?" He heard someone ask as Brian led him into a room, Daithi freezing in the doorway at the sight of a really tall Alpha glaring at him.

"Guys, this is Daithi, he's been on the streets for a couple years and I figured he'd be a good addition. Daithi, this is Tyler, Evan, Jon and Brock, Luke is somewhere else I guess," Brian said cheerfully, gesturing to everyone as he said their names.

Tyler was the tall Alpha glaring at him, his arms crossed as he examined the omega. Daithi felt his spine prickle and straightened up, glaring back.

That threw the Alpha off and Daithi smirked, crossing his arms as he turned pointedly away from him. He looked to Evan, since he remembered Brian had told him he was leader.

The alpha was examining him, talking quietly to the blue eyed man next to him. Daithi caught sight of a mark on the smaller man's neck and realised he was an Omega too, and probably Evan's by the way they were leaning to each other.

"Can you handle a gun?" Evan asked and Daithi bit his lip. "I can handle a pistol, someone I met on the streets had one and I practiced some with it. But I'm more of a medic, I took care of all the homeless who got hurt," he said and Evan nodded slowly, looking over to Brock.

This was another Alpha, Daithi realised, he could tell by the casual posture he had. Brock appraised him a moment, glancing at Brian a second before standing up.

"Come on, I'll test your knowledge," he said, his voice light and cheerful. This was completely opposite of what his stance had been, and Daithi was a bit thrown off.

Brian followed them down halls and a staircase, coming to a room filled with medical supplies. "Right, start labeling things please," Brock said, gesturing.

Daithi went around the room, quietly naming each thing he recognised. Brock watched him, making him feel uncomfortable. Once Daithi was sure he was finished, he stopped at turned to face him, tilting his head.

"Hmm, about 80% knowledge. You good with stitches and IVs?" He asked and Daithi shrugged. "I've done plenty of stitches, but I've never done an IV. I know what the equipment looks like though," he said and Brock nodded slowly.

"Right, you can join me in study sessions. I'm almost done with my medical degree, you can read some of my textbooks. But I think you'll be a massive help, especially with Luke and Jon being as chaotic as they are. Let's go see the others and I'll let them know," Brock said, giving him a smile before turning to Brian.

Daithi sighed relieved, following the two back to the first room. A new guy was in there now, and Daithi assumed this was Luke. Yet another Alpha, and Daithi was feeling really out of place.