Day 15: Thank You - McDooo

I don't know Dooo's sexuality or anything, this is just for the story okay? If yall see anything you want me to change, let me know! I'm still learning a lot of things <3

~Banana

McNasty knew Dooo was nervous. His partner was finally coming out to their friends as genderfluid, and while McNasty was certain they'd be okay with it, Dooo was still terrified.

McNasty jumped into the discord, finding Matt, Pezzy, Soup and Yumi already in there. "Hey McNasty, where's Dooo?" Matt asked curiously and McNasty shrugged.

"He'll be here in a minute probably, said he had to do something," he said, wincing to himself. Eric was Erica today and while McNasty knew they preferred to be called he/him in front of their friends for now, it still felt wrong to misgender them.

The group only had to wait about 15 minutes before Dooo joined, camera still turned off since McNasty knew they were in a more feminine shirt. "Hey guys," they said cheerfully, voice softer than when they were Eric but the guys were used to their voice changing often.

"Hey Dooo," Matt said upbeat, the others also saying hi. "You guys aren't streaming yet, right?" Dooo asked and they all confirmed. "Not yet, just waiting on you, why?" Soup asked curiously and McNasty waited worriedly.

"I uh, have something I want to tell you guys, but just between us," Dooo said quietly, McNasty wishing he was there to support them in person.

"Sure, whats up? Everything okay?" Matt asked curiously and Dooo chuckled nervously. "Everything's fine, I promise. I just didn't know how to tell you guys. McNasty already knows," they said and McNasty nodded. He didn't have facecam on either in the main discord, but he and Dooo were also in a separate call to see each other.

Dooo glanced at the camera and McNasty gave them an encouraging smile. "Wait, how does McNasty already know?" Pezzy asked confused and Dooo rolled their eyes.

"I told him, that's how he knows," they snarked and McNasty put a hand on his mouth to cover his laugh. Dooo grinned at him, their body relaxing as McNasty winked at them.

"Yeah, okay, rude," Matt teased and Dooo laughed. "So what's up?" Soup asked and Dooo immediately looked nervous again.

"Okay, um," they started, pausing as they tried to get words. "Do you need help?" McNasty asked softly, ignoring the way the others looked at his screen confused.

Dooo looked over at him, nodding finally. "Okay, so you know how Dooo's voice changes, right?" McNasty started, the others tilting their heads.

"Well, yeah, it does all the time," Matt said slowly and McNasty nodded. "That's because of what Dooo is trying to tell you. Their voice changes because of how they're feeling," McNasty said slowly, not realizing he'd used they/them pronouns.

"They? Are you nonbinary or something?" Matt asked confused and Dooo said, "Not nonbinary, though kinda? I do prefer they/them most of the time, he/him as needed, but uh, no, not nonbinary."

"Shit, have we been bothering you by saying he/him?" Pezzy asked worriedly and Dooo said quickly, "No no no, I prefer he/him online, I don't want just anyone to know, you know? But you guys are my best friends, it's felt wrong not letting you know that I'm, uh, I'm genderfluid."

McNasty stared at his friends' faces, ready to jump if he needed to defend Dooo. Dooo was sitting nervously, hands hidden in their sleeves as they chewed on the fabric.

"I feel really fucking dumb right now, what does that mean?" Matt finally said and Dooo laughed, shaking their head. "Some days I feel more masculine, some days I feel more feminine, and my clothes, voice and name change accordingly. Sometimes I feel like neither, just kinda me? Which is why I prefer they/them pronouns, its annoying as hell trying to find a way to let people know how I'm feeling that day," they explained and McNasty had to stifle his laugh at the look of realization on his face.

"That's why some days you won't open your camera. You're feminine today, aren't you?" Matt said astutely, Pezzy and Soup looking shocked at his understanding.

"Matt, when the fuck did you get smart?" Pezzy demanded and Matt got an offended look on his face. "I'm not book smart, or street smart, but I know basic decency and common sense," he said defensively and Pezzy rolled his eyes.

"Dude, you don't have common sense," he said and Matt stuck his tongue out. "Yes, Matt, you're right," Dooo said amused and Matt grinned victoriously.

"What do you prefer to be called?" Pezzy asked curiously and Dooo smiled faintly, glancing at McNasty with relief on their face. "Eric or Erica, I'm kind of basic," they said with a laugh and Matt grinned.

"What do you look like as Erica?" He asked and Dooo bit their lip, glancing at McNasty again. "If you don't want to show us, that's fine. Don't stress over it okay?" Soup said supportive and Dooo's shoulders relaxed.

"No, it's okay. Here uh," they said, pressing a few buttons. Their facecam popped up in the group discord, Matt, Pezzy and Soup smiling brightly at the black sweater, blond wig and soft lip gloss on the others lips.

"Fuck Dooo, you're a hot chick," Matt teased and Dooo flushed, their hands moving to cover their mouth. McNasty laughed, smiling fondly at Dooo as they beamed at him.

"So why was McNasty so special to know first?" Pezzy asked curiously and Dooo glanced at him, McNasty shrugging as if to say, up to you.

"We're together," Dooo said finally and Matt's eyes widened. "No fucking way, really?" He gasped and McNasty laughed. "That's what surprises you?" He asked amused and Matt shrugged, eyes still wide.

"Damn, no wonder you two didn't want us streaming. Right, well, happy for you guys, really. That's insane. Also, super proud of you Dooo, that took guts," Soup said cheerfully and Dooo flushed shyly, smiling at the screen.

"Thank you guys, really. I don't know why I was so scared," they said quietly and Matt shrugged. "It's a big thing, it's okay to be nervous. We're all proud of you, you know? Uh, if I call you dude or whatever, is that still okay? I call everyone dude," he said and Dooo laughed.

"You can call me dude, bro, whatever, I don't care. I do prefer he/him while we're recording or streaming though, I'm not quite ready to tell the world," they said quietly and Matt shrugged.

"No problem. I'm ready to play some COD though, you guys in?" He said cheerfully and the others agreed, giving Dooo bright smiles before Dooo turned their facecam off. They didn't ever have it on while the others were streaming.

McNasty kept the call open between him and Dooo though, loving the fact that he could see the other while playing. McNasty never had his camera on anyway, having not done a face reveal yet.

He muted the group call and turned to Dooo, who was smiling relieved at him. "You doing okay darling?" He asked softly and Dooo nodded, shoulders completely relaxed.

"Thank you, Eric, for everything. For being here and everything else," they said quietly and McNasty blew a kiss at the camera.

Dooo "caught" it, making McNasty chuckle at the cheesiness. "I love you," he said amused and Dooo beamed. "I love you. Ready to play?" They asked and McNasty nodded, having already had the game pulled up and waiting in the screen for Matt to send the lobby code.

He adored Dooo, and was very proud of them. He joined the lobby, settling back in his chair to play some COD with his friends and partner.

This actually isn't day 15, but I'm really struggling actual day 15 so have day 16 first lol. Idk when 15 will come out, it's "write a girls night" and even though I'm a girl, I have no friends and have never had a girls night lmao idk how to write one. Anyway, I hope yall enjoyed this! See you tomorrow with whatever prompt from the list I can figure out lol kisses!!

~Banana