Day 26: Nicknames (Want You)

This takes place in my Want You AU, yall should go check it out 😉 enjoy!

~Banana

Aaralynn sat on the couch, feet kicked up on the table. Evan was explaining another heist, and he was using their codenames to explain who was going where.

"Wildcat, you, Terroriser and I will be going for the head alpha. Smii7y, Kryoz, Basically, you three will patrol the perimeter. Dragon, Delirious, Toonz, you three will be backup for us. Panda, you, Angel and Nogla will head for the inventory, once Wildcat, Terroriser and I have the lead Alpha contained we'll meet you there," Evan said calmly, everyone nodding at their jobs.

Scotty would have gone too, but he'd gotten injured a week before and still had a limp, so he would be their eyes. This wasn't a big gang they were against, but this gang was supplying another, larger gang with weapons. Evan figured taking out the supplier before going after the buyer would make things easier.

Aaralynn tilted her head, eyes on everyone as they all started moving. "You coming Air?" Brian asked softly and she smiled as she nodded, getting up to take his hand.

"How'd you choose your name?" She asked curiously and Brian frowned at her a moment. "Huh?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "How'd you choose Terroriser?" She elaborated and realization crossed his face.

"Oh, it was an old nickname I used to use back in Ireland. I was a complete ass in games, and my depends called me a terror. So I just made it my own, you know? I'm the Terroriser, here to fuck shit up," he said proudly and Aaralynn laughed, shaking her head.

"It certainly fits you, Terra," she said amused and Brian winked at her. "Come on, if we make Evan wait any longer he's gonna get mad, you know he's punctual as fuck," he said amused and Aaralynn laughed as she hurried after him.

~~~~~~~~~

Aaralynn sat kicking her feet at the bar, watching as Tyler and Daithi bickered over where to order dinner from. They hadn't even changed out of their heist uniforms, Tyler still in that white t shirt and zebra print pants that Aaralynn found really funny.

"Can I ask a question?" She asked and they cut off their argument, looking over curiously. "How'd you pick your names? Like, your codenames?"

"Mines my name, like full on my name. My actual name is David Nagle, and I just made it Irish? So Daithi de Nogla. I'm not very creative," Daithi said amused and Tyler grinned wryly at him.

"Not gonna lie, my old high school mascot was the wildcats. I'm not original either," Tyler said and Aaralynn laughed, shaking her head.

"No, you two aren't. How do people not piece it together?" She asked and Tyler shrugged, grinning. "Sometimes the most obvious things make the best hiding places," he said and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"By the way, I'm feeling Chinese food," she said and Tyler winked at her as Daithi groaned. "Chinese it is!" Tyler said, smirking at Daithi. "Yeah, whatever, you fucks," he grumbled and Aaralynn laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aaralynn was hanging out with Evan, Jon, Marcel and Scotty, the four boys playing Mario Kart. Aaralynn noticed that Scotty's username was 407, Marcel's being BasicallyIDoWrk. Evan's was Vanoose, but she knew that was a play on Vanoss.

"How'd you three pick your names? Like, your nicknames or whatever," she asked, already knowing Jon's. Evan glanced over curiously, having not really been paying attention to the game since he was in last place and had already been lapped by Marcel.

"Dad was big on cars, and had Vanos as his gaming thing. His codename for the gang he was in was Vanti, and I liked it, you know? So I chose Vanoss as a nod to him, he's the one who technically introduced me to all this," he said and Aaralynn nodded interested.