Day 19: A Piece of Lore - Brock/Lauren (Want You)

Brock followed Terroriser and Vanoss closely, gun held tightly in his hand. He normally didn't go on raids, but this one they needed every possible person considering the size of this gang.

"Moo, Terroriser, there's four guards around the corner," Vanoss whispered and they nodded, holding their guns at a ready. They darted around the corner and shot quickly, the four guards falling to the ground.

"Omegas are three doors down, on your right. There's a lot, I'm sending Wildcat and Nogla to you now," Panda said in their comms, Vanoss sending a thumbs up at a camera.

They crept down the hall and paused while Vanoss listened a moment, nodding once. "Two guards at the door, one should have the keys," he whispered and Brock and Terroriser nodded.

Wildcat and Nogla sprinted down the hall, guns held to their sides. Moo whispered, "Two guards at the door," and the two nodded, gesturing for Vanoss to continue.

The lead Alpha threw the door open, Brock and Terroriser moving in immediately and downing the two guards. Terroriser quickly searched them and held up a now slightly bloody ring of keys.

He separated them into small bundles, each key labeled with a number. Brock took a small handful and searched the cages, finding the group that matched the numbers on the keys.

The first door he opened held a young teen, couldn't be older than maybe 16. "Hey kid, it's okay, we're going to get you out of here and get you home, okay?" He said softly and the kid blinked at him, terror still on his face.

Brock opened the door and stood aside, showing him that he could leave. He went to the next cage, eyes on the kid as he slowly crept out of the bars. Nogla greeted him, the kid relaxing at the presence of another omega.

Brock focused on the cage he was opening, a young woman curled up in the corner with one leg stretched out limply. Brock smiled softly at her, thankful his mask only covered the top half of his face.

"Hey, we're getting you out, okay? What's your name?" Brock asked softly, staying back as she stared at him. "I'm Lauren," she whispered and Brock nodded, holding a hand out. "Can you walk?" He asked and she shook her head.

"I think my leg is broken," she said quietly and Brock frowned, moving closer. "Can I check it over? I'm a medic, I can set your leg, but I won't do anything without your permission," he asked and she bit her lip, eyes on him before nodding slowly.

Brock knelt by her, fingers very lightly tracing the bruising on her leg. He could feel the ridges and where the fracture was, nodding to himself as he dug through his bag.

He found his ace bandages and a splint, laying them next to him as he took ahold of her ankle. "I need to set this, it's a clean break but it needs to be positioned properly to heal right. I have a rag if you need to bite it," he said and she nodded, worry on her face.

Brock handed her the rag and she put it in her mouth, shoulders tensing in preparation. "One, two, three!" Brock counted down, snapping the bone in place at three. She let out a hissed scream, face paling fast as her shoulders shook.

"That's all done, I'm sorry," Brock said quietly, lining the splint up with her leg and carefully winding the ace bandage around it. He made sure it was solid and sturdy, looking around quickly.

Terroriser approached, nodding once at Lauren before saying, "You've got one more cage to open, and I think Wildcat has a couple. I'll carry her out of here if you need me to."

Lauren shook her head, eyes wide as she stared at Terroriser. "I've got her, here's the last key, you get the last one," Brock said, handing him the key. Terroriser nodded easily, taking it and leaving.