Day 22: A Scene that Describes your MC - Brock (Poly AU)

Brock walked through his house, smiling faintly at the people asleep sprawled out over all their furniture, the floor and each other. Tyler's 4th of July party had been a hit for the 3rd year in a row since he and his boys had gotten together, and he was probably the only one without a hangover.

Only because he rarely got them, and he'd been careful with what he'd drank the night before. If he stuck to whiskey, he pretty much never got a hangover. A fact that Evan and Jon especially hated because whiskey gave them the worst hangovers.

He went into the kitchen, carefully pulling pans and food stuffs out, humming quietly to himself as he started making breakfast. He figured some greasy breakfast sandwiches would help most of them, omelets helping the rest.

He cooked up a massive feast, moving about the kitchen smoothly. By time the first stragglers came into the kitchen (Tyler, Marcel and Scotty), he'd had about 30 sandwiches made and was halfway through his 7th omelet.

"Holy fuck Brock, how long have you been up?" Tyler asked amazed, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "A couple hours, I'm not hungover so I took a shower and came down to cook. I've got sausage, bacon and/or ham sandwiches, a couple sausage omelets, a couple ham ones and I'm working on some bacon ones. I'll make some mixed here in a minute," he said cheerfully and Tyler pulled him into a proper kiss.

"You're a fucking godsend, I love you so much," Tyler said with a sigh and Brock chuckled. "You go get Evan, Jon and Brian up, I'll start rousing the others here in a minute," he said amused and Tyler nodded, leaving the room.

"We'll go get the others Brock, don't stress about it," Marcel said with a yawn, him and Scotty staggering from the room. While they were all gone, Brock moved to the cabinet and grabbed the ibuprofen and advil, knowing at least Smiity and Matt were allergic to asprin and would need the latter.

While the omelet he had on the stove cooked, he set up water bottles, orange juice and apple juice along the bar, setting a stack of paper plates and forks next to it. He flipped the omelet, tapping it a couple times before moving to grab the package of plastic cups from the cupboard, setting them next to the drinks.

Tyler walked down with Evan and Brian, Evan looking extremely exhausted. He never took to alcohol well, and yet every time their friends came around always tried to keep up.

"Hey loves, breakfast is just about ready. I've got ibuprofen and water over here," he said softly, gesturing to the counter. Brian leaned over to kiss his cheek as Evan grabbed the bottle, shaking 3 pills out before handing it to Brian.

Marcel and Scotty walked in with Anthony, Smiity, John, Matt and Grizzy, all seven of them yawning and squinting at the brightness coming from the light above the bar. "I've got ibuprofen over here, and advil for you two. Pour yourself some drinks, yeah?" Brock said, Smiity and Matt giving him grateful smiles as the group surrounded the medication.

About a half hour later, all the food was cooked and Brock was guiding everyone to sit down, passing out plates of food and making sure everyone had drinks. "Thanks Mom!" Anthony teased and Brock rolled his eyes before patting him on the head.

"You're welcome. Let me know if you guys need anything else," he said and everyone nodded, eating the food with gusto. Brock settled against the counter with a plate holding a sausage and bacon omelet and a glass of orange juice, smiling amused at his friends.

This happened more often than not, his friends getting extremely hungover and him taking care of them. But he didn't care, not one bit. He loved seeing his friends let go of the pressures of the internet and having fun without feeling the need to censor themselves to not get in trouble.

He also loved being able to help the next day, making sure they were all fed, medication taken and doing better. This was his family, after all. He'd always dreamt of having a big family, and he finally found one.

And if half of them called him mom, well, he didn't mind that either. Much.

Brock is mom, though honestly I really do think Evan would probably try to baby his friends too irl lol he just seems the type. Must be the Canadian in him lmao. I hope yall enjoyed! I'm slowly catching up, and soon these will come once a day, but I'll be posting another story here soon! It's called The Phoenix, it's a Terrornuckel/H20 Vanoss story, I'm halfway done with the epilogue and ill be posting that soon. I hope yall enjoyed! Kisses!!

~Banana